Cruise Train from Warnemunde

The ship will charter train cars for the excursion. Be prepared these are OLD trains and no air conditioning, so it will be a long journey if you are going in the summer on hot day.

Read up on Berlin by doing a search on this forum, you can read what others have done.

I want to get to the birthplace of my Grandfather which is Gielow, Germany. I know a train+bus will take 2.5 to 3 hours, but driving would be much quicker. However, my husband doesn't want to drive in Germany. Is there a taxi company I can deal with to get a flat quote on a trip to Gielow and back?

I want to get to the birthplace of my Grandfather which is Gielow, Germany. I know a train+bus will take 2.5 to 3 hours, but driving would be much quicker. However, my husband doesn't want to drive in Germany. Is there a taxi company I can deal with to get a flat quote on a trip to Gielow and back?

Hi,

I have heard good reports of this guy for longer distances although I have no personal experience of his service.

www.taxi-harry.de/engl-taxi-harry-warnemuende.php

Happy cruising

Anni

www.travelanni.webs.com

Hi

We are coming in on the Emerald Princess to Warnemunde and have signed up for the Princess tour to Berlin. Has anyone been one of these trains?

Just wanted some feedback.

Janice

Just an FYI, you can take the train yourself for about 1/3 of the cost.

Archived