Oasis Promenade Stateroom

Sorry if this has already been asked, but for those of you that have traveled in a promenade stateroom on either Oasis/Allure could you link me to your pics of the stateroom? Or somewhere where i could see the room set up? We are staying in Stateroom: Deck 07, Promenade Stateroom #7197, if that matters.

Again, I apologize if this has already been asked, but new to cruising (2nd cruise) and not too familiar with the set up. Never stayed in a promenade stateroom before.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but for those of you that have traveled in a promenade stateroom on either Oasis/Allure could you link me to your pics of the stateroom? Or somewhere where i could see the room set up? We are staying in Stateroom: Deck 07, Promenade Stateroom #7197, if that matters.

Again, I apologize if this has already been asked, but new to cruising (2nd cruise) and not too familiar with the set up. Never stayed in a promenade stateroom before.

If no one answers, I'll post a picture when we get back from our cruise in about 2 wks. We are in room 7497 (I think). I do know its a Promenade Stateroom.

Do a search on you tube, there is a full tour of an Oasis/Allure promenade room. I really like those rooms, we are gonna get one on Explorer next time. Its an inside cabin with a window and a view of something, what could be better. I really think that is a cool concept RCCL came up with. Just be careful, make sure the shades are closed when changing or going into the shower. I have heard stories of people forgetting and giving the ship a show.

Archived