Buying future cruise question

We are sailing on Majesty of the Sea in just one week. We are wanting to take advantage of the future cruise deals. If we do purchase another cruise. Are there any other cruise lines besides RCCL that we can use our on-board credits with?

We are sailing on Majesty of the Sea in just one week. We are wanting to take advantage of the future cruise deals. If we do purchase another cruise. Are there any other cruise lines besides RCCL that we can use our on-board credits with?

You can purchase a future cruise on Celebrity while on board your Majesty cruise. Bear in mind that whichever cruiseline you book (Royal or Celebrity), the OBC cannot be transferred to the other cruiseline. In other words, if you book a Celebrity cruise on board, you cannot later change that to a Royal cruise and get the OBC for booking on board.

My colleague is going on a RCL soon. Is he able to buy a future cruise certificate for me while he is on the ship? I am familiar with how it works for Celebrity and Azamara but not RCL. How much are the certificates and what are the benefits?

Thanks

My colleague is going on a RCL soon. Is he able to buy a future cruise certificate for me while he is on the ship? I am familiar with how it works for Celebrity and Azamara but not RCL. How much are the certificates and what are the benefits?

Thanks

Yes, he can with either his or your CC #. It'll be $100 p/p deposit (unless you are booking a suite, then it's full deposit) and you can convert it whenever you want to a specific ship/saildate. Once it's converted, you'll get onboard credit. The amount depends on the length of the cruise you convert it to. For example, a 7-night cruise would get you $100 OBC.

Archived