Waffles and Yoga

kimanjo

Would like any opinions on either..

LOVE the waffles on Celebrity, am sailing on Riviera in 2013. Are the waffles fresh???

Yoga, are there classes that anyone has first hand experience on any of the ships?

Thanks in advance

J.

I have no experience with waffles, but have taken several yoga classes on Regatta. They were held fairly early in the morning--8 am or so--and not at all crowded. What bliss to do yoga with a view of the sea! I really enjoyed the classes, which as I recall cost about $10.

We have enjoyed the pancakes but not the waffles so far. Pancakes I would guess are about a 7 on a 1-10 scale. The Riviera may do a better job as the service area, etc is more modern than the older ships.

there is so much at the Terrace for breakfast you won't go hungry. The croissants are as good as in Paris and the sticky buns are great. Usually the fresh fruit is also excellent.

Thanks so far for the responses...

Actually don't really even mind doing my own yoga, without a class... Is there an "open" area where we are not in anyone's way?

Yoga mats available?

Thanks again..

Also, guess I'll just have to stick to croissants and sticky buns!!!

I had waffles from room service twice and they were great. They were not on the room service menu but I just wrote it in

"waffles if possbile:)"

We were in a PH2

The outside was crisp and the inside hot, fluffy and moist

I can not speak to those in the MDR but assume they would be even fresher!

happy sailing

Yoga mats are plentiful and there is a good size space for DIYY (do it yourself yoga) I've done it both in the fitness center and in nooks and crannies on the deck with the running track very early in the morning so no one sees me contorting and falling( because the ship is still sailing at dawn most days and balance is a challenge!) Of course all this fitness is followed by a sticky bun chaser. I don't think they have them everyday, only every other and not in the MDR, only in the terrace cafe.

Yoga mats are plentiful and there is a good size space for DIYY (do it yourself yoga) I've done it both in the fitness center and in nooks and crannies on the deck with the running track very early in the morning so no one sees me contorting and falling( because the ship is still sailing at dawn most days and balance is a challenge!) Of course all this fitness is followed by a sticky bun chaser. I don't think they have them everyday, only every other and not in the MDR, only in the terrace cafe.

Saw them served almost every day in the MDR too .:)

I forgot about the balance challenge!!! Ok, anyone who sees me, I forgive the chuckling...Or better yet, you can chuckle at DH yoga-ing along with me!

Archived