Summit - Help!

Karen@Steve

The stars seem to be aligning for me to get on the May 27th Summit sail to Bermuda. DH has been away on an assignment for the last 9 months which ended unexpectedly. We have some timeshare points we have to use and June 2nd (the last night of the cruise) is our 34th anniversary.

Here's the problem. The only cabins available with a balcony all have 1 upper berth. WIll that be instrusive? If we just leave it alone will we really notice it?

Also, for a Bermuda cruise (Port or Starboard)? Need to book quickly before they are all gone. TIA!

Another quick question. There seem to be 2 or 3 cabins remaining in the 2A category. 7171 and 7126. Both appear to have larger than average balconies. Is this true or is it just an out of scale map? Would we be better off with 7118 which is more midships? Don't really care about the movement!

I think 7171 has the window washing equipment. 7118 is midship. I don't think port of starboard matters on this cruise.

btw there is a fairly active rollcall on this cruise. Come on over... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1419418

THough after 9 months you probably just wanna spend time with your husband. :D

As soon as I book I'll be over to the Roll Call. The travel agent isn't open until tomorrow morning. So I have a few hours to figure out what cabin to pick (and depending on what still available). I wish I knew if either of those two cabins 7171 or 7176 have the view blocked.

DH and i plan on spending lots of time together and we like getting together with other members of the roll call. We're very excited. He's busy packing up where he is and then will be home next weekend. Now we have something extra to look forward to.

I'd grab 7176 if I were you. Yes, it has a larger balcony. Great area of the ship. We have that cabin booked for two cruises next year. I agree with the previous poster that port vs. starboard probably doesn't make a difference on this cruise.

Glad this is working out for you! Enjoy!

As soon as I book I'll be over to the Roll Call. The travel agent isn't open until tomorrow morning. So I have a few hours to figure out what cabin to pick (and depending on what still available). I wish I knew if either of those two cabins 7171 or 7176 have the view blocked.

DH and i plan on spending lots of time together and we like getting together with other members of the roll call. We're very excited. He's busy packing up where he is and then will be home next weekend. Now we have something extra to look forward to.

Karen@Steve, Hello, we're from Toms River and are on the 27 May cruise. Either port or starboard won't matter, because you never know which side the ship will dock. It depends on what maintenance they have to do on the lifeboats/tenders.

Archived