Baltic Treasures - not understanding non-O excursions

CarMof

Pauline and Nigel (NZ)

P.S Also looking for a few more people for the Warnemunde/Rostock tour with the same company (55pp) and sounds really interesting.

Have you tried posting this on your roll call?

That is where you will find people who may be interested in joining you on this tour.

I've heard from an Oceania pax that they were dropped at Parnu and Estonia, which is closer to Toompea. If you took the shuttle there, can you tell me which location was true for you? It's no huge deal as they are both outside Old Town, but I'd like to know to simplify planning.

Isn't Parnu quite a distance from Tallinn ??

Toompea overlooks the old town

I know the spot where ROBERTS mentioned but have no idea the part of old town it is

They also have a public transport from the port if you need it

http://www.portoftallinn.com/destination-estonia

Isn't Parnu quite a distance from Tallin ??

Toompea overlooks the old town

I know the spot where ROBERTS mentioned but have no idea the part of old town it is

They also have a public transport from the port if you need it

http://www.portoftallinn.com/destination-estonia

Well, yes, Parnu is a town, but there's also a street in Tallinn that is shown on the map I'm looking at. I DO see the intersection of Parnu and Estonia, but I don't know if that's where we'll get dropped. Maybe I can email the port site or a tourist info center and ask. Before I heard there was a shuttle, I researched how to take the tram close to Old Town, so even if there's no shuttle at all, I'll be fine. And, as someone mentioned before, old Tallinn isn't really that big, so either shuttle location will be fine. I was just trying to make my plans a little firmer, as we only have the afternoon in Tallinn.

Well, yes, Parnu is a town, but there's also a street in Tallinn that is shown on the map I'm looking at. I DO see the intersection of Parnu and Estonia, but I don't know if that's where we'll get dropped. Maybe I can email a tourist info center if I can find an email address. Before I heard there was a shuttle, I researched how to take the tram close to Old Town, so even if there's no shuttle at all, I'll be fine. And, as someone mentioned before, old Tallinn isn't really that big, so either shuttle location will be fine. I was just trying to make my plans a little firmer, as we only have the afternoon in Tallinn.

Once you get to OLD TOWN just wander that is the best way ..lovely place

we enjoyed it

We did have a walking tour with our cruise line not sure if O does this or not

enjoy

http://www.tourism.tallinn.ee/eng/fpage/travelplanning/touristinformation

Archived