Celebrity Summit

Lacoop

There are 4 of us staying in a Celebrity Suite and only one is an Elite member. I know the "perks" for the elite member but since we are in a suite, are all the people in the suite entitled to the same perks? EX: Michaels Club, laundry, etc.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Which restaurant do you feel is the best if you could choose an alternative restaurant over the Main Dining for one night?

If I was only doing one restaurant for a special occasion, I would choose the SS United States. Qsine is a fine alternative but that would be my personal choice.

There are 4 of us staying in a Celebrity Suite and only one is an Elite member. I know the "perks" for the elite member but since we are in a suite, are all the people in the suite entitled to the same perks? EX: Michaels Club, laundry, etc.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

They are not entitled to the Elite Perks except for being able to go to the Elite events if they are over 18. Occasionally the steward will deliver the same coupons to all the occupants of a cabin but this is by accident and not an entitlement. Staying in a suite has nothing to do with Elite Benefits, two different things..

If I was only doing one restaurant for a special occasion, I would choose the SS United States. Qsine is a fine alternative but that would be my personal choice.

So there's no confusion to the OP, the SS United States is on Infinity. On Summit its equivalent is the Normandie.

We went to both specialty restaurants on the Summit and we thought that Qsine was a much better experience. Both had good food but Qsine was a complete experience while Normandie is more like any other land based restaurant. (In our opinion)

Archived