Hotels offering park and cruise in FLL?

harveysnc

Are there any decent hotels near the port in Fort Lauderdale that offer free parking while you cruise with a pre or post cruise stay? We have done it a few times in Miami and may have done it years ago in Ft Lauderale, but it seems like all of the decent hotels are now charging for the parking. Any suggestions?

I have seen plenty of discussion regarding decent hotels near the port...Embassy Suites, Springhill Suites, Hilton...but I am specifically looking for one that offers free parking for the duration of my cruise and a shuttle to the port.

For instance, years ago we stayed at a La Quinta near the port in Miami that offered a free hot breakfast, free shuttle and free parking for the duration of our cruise. It wasn't a hotel I would want to stay in for an extended vacation, but it was perfect for one night pre-cruise.

We don't want fancy, just clean and safe.

In searching for a room for next March I noticed that the Renaissance had a pretty good deal under special packages. $169 per night including breakfast and parking for up to 14 days. It did not say there was a charge but I would probably check to be sure.

Archived