Private tour for Misty Fjords

nadeki

We are booked on Island Wings to take a flight seeing tour to Misty Fjords for next month. We choose Island Wings based on some reviews on CC. Cost was about the same as a ships tour. We land on a lake someplace up in Misty Fjords and are able to get out of the plane which we liked. I think there is 6 people total in the plane.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
We are booked on Island Wings to take a flight seeing tour to Misty Fjords for next month. We choose Island Wings based on some reviews on CC. Cost was about the same as a ships tour. We land on a lake someplace up in Misty Fjords and are able to get out of the plane which we liked. I think there is 6 people total in the plane.

Tim

We have booked the same thing, but we're on a different ship.

Tim

Michelle's plane is larger, and holds more than 6, at least 8.

Michelle with Island Wings gives a spectacular tour! I can't say enough positive things about her. She chooses a different landing spot for each tour, so one spot isn't too stressed. I think our plane seated 7 + pilot

If you are a serious photographer, a private charter is the way to go as you can take about as much photo gear as you want, have the window you want and can talk to the pilot about where you want to go and what angles, etc.

Book as early as possible to get the situation you want.

Archived