Upgrade to a Balcony Cabin

Hi all, we have booked a large oceanview cabin for a forthcoming cruise on the brilliance of the seas but are now wishing we had booked a balcony cabin. I appreciate we can speak to our travel agent but wondered if there was a better way to go about it. Any advice would be appreciated.

If you booked through your TA, you have to go through your TA to make any changes.

How many people do you have? The Large OV may have more room for 3 or 4 persons, versus a balcony. If it's just the two of you, go for a balcony! :)

Not sure I understand your dilemma. If you want to upgrade, contact your TA and ask them for pricing (or check the site and find out prices) to upgrade to a balcony cabin. See if there are any special rates available (resident, senior, military, etc.) for which you qualify.

Your TA "owns" your reservation so any changes you want need to be made through them. I'm sure they will be happy to help you.

ETA: I see you are in Scotland. Not sure how upgrading works out of the US (are there change fees, etc. associated with that?) but I think the ownership of the reservation is the same.

Archived