Birthday set up

Tammyd549

I'm so excited to spend my DD 16th birthday with her on a cruise and I really want to do something special for her.

Can anyone tell me what the birthday package, that NCL sells online, entails? It seems to be just a banner and some decorations but, I was wondering if it's possible to order a cake or anything else?

TIA!

I'm so excited to spend my DD 16th birthday with her on a cruise and I really want to do something special for her.

Can anyone tell me what the birthday package, that NCL sells online, entails? It seems to be just a banner and some decorations but, I was wondering if it's possible to order a cake or anything else?

TIA!

The $35 package does include a cake, and you can also tell them at the restaurant you will be dining at that evening and they will bring out another smaller cake and sing happy birthday as well.

We'll decorate for any event with confetti, balloons, streamers and a party cake $35

TIA!

It comes with a cake. Here's what it says:

Party Package

Leave the decorating to us. We'll decorate for any event with confetti, balloons, streamers and a party cake.

We are sailing on 9 July form Barcelona which is my happy birthday. The girl on the ncl phone realised it was my birthday when we were doing the booking and she said she would tell them to bring a cake for to me at dinner! Maybe it's because it was my own day and nobody would really ask for a cake for themselves would they! I would tell the teens club if it was my DD birthday, but she would say "oh mum, you're so EMBARRASSING!!!".

We are sailing on 9 July form Barcelona which is my happy birthday. The girl on the ncl phone realised it was my birthday when we were doing the booking and she said she would tell them to bring a cake for to me at dinner! Maybe it's because it was my own day and nobody would really ask for a cake for themselves would they! I would tell the teens club if it was my DD birthday, but she would say "oh mum, you're so EMBARRASSING!!!".

im in the same boat..my ta made a note that my birthday is when the ship is in nassau...looking forward for the cake but i have no clue on whats going to happen next :(

I purchased the decorations and cake, nothing great about the decorations, I would bring my own next time and get the cake at dinner. The cake was in our room when we arrived, they took back the cake cause we had no place to store it. When we wanted it they brought it to our room.

My mom and I took my nephew on the Dawn for his 18th. When we embarked and went to our cabin he loved it. It was festive looking and the cake was good. $35 well spent!

Archived