My Carnival Liberty Review w/ lots of pictures - April 28 - May 5, 2012

Bevie - GREAT review! So sad about the HMC weather. I, too, was psyched about Guy's Burgers and HMC. Luckily, the weather cleared for us at HMC.

I know it's not the same as being there, but here is one of my favorite HMC pics when the rain cleared...

DSC01414.jpg

Jaime WAS great, wasn't she? My son had a bit of a crush on her...

DSC01585.jpg

I hope our cruise paths cross one day!

Bevie - GREAT review! So sad about the HMC weather. I, too, was psyched about Guy's Burgers and HMC. Luckily, the weather cleared for us at HMC.

I know it's not the same as being there, but here is one of my favorite HMC pics when the rain cleared...

DSC01414.jpg

Jaime WAS great, wasn't she? My son had a bit of a crush on her...

DSC01585.jpg

I hope our cruise paths cross one day!

Thank you all thank you all.

MisterMom, that's a beautiful picture of your son and Jamie. She really was a lot of fun and kept the party going. Gosh, she had so much energy too, I don't know how she does it from week to week.

• 1 month later...

Bevie, just finished reading your review. Loved the pictures. We're hoping to get to that itinerary sometime soon. But probably won't be till 2014. Already planned three cruises for 2013.

Looking forward to meeting you on the Breeze in December. You've got my mouth watering for that burger.

Thursday, May 3, 2012 – Grand Turk – Beach Massage

Again, thanks to these boards I was able to find some information about getting beach massages in Grand Turk so I booked ½ hr each for hubby and I. It was so relaxing and coupled with the beautiful beach at Grand Turk along with sunshine, it was indeed a beautiful day in GT. We got some fresh coconut water on the beach in the shell and it was quite refreshing. There was some decent snorkeling right at the port area so we stayed there. Really no need to spend a lot of $$ at this port.

Would you mind sharing details about this? I am visiting Grand Turk next month and would LOVE to arrange this!! Thanks! Great review! :)

Our new friends Candyce and her hubby Shannon

2012_04_28_0082.jpg

You should wear that color every single day of your life.

You and your husband look fabulous...but it's probably not the aquamarine...I'm guessing it's the still being in love after all these years. :) Thanks for the review.

You should wear that color every single day of your life.

You and your husband look fabulous...but it's probably not the aquamarine...I'm guessing it's the still being in love after all these years. :) Thanks for the review.

Thanks. You should see my closet, tons of that colour in it. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
Thanks. You should see my closet, tons of that colour in it. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi lovecruzing- looking at some great reviews and pictures. I had read you were going to do these ports somewhere but could not find any- did you ever post or go...Any help is appreciated! Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Hello my fellow Canadian (we are from Niagara Falls)! I am thoroughly enjoying your review. We will be on board the Liberty in Jan 2013. We sailed her in 2009 before the 2.0 improvements so are looking forward to all the great changes. I can hardly wait to try my 1st Guy's burger. I am looking forward to the rest of your review!

Hello neighbor!

We also are from Niagara Falls. We will be on board the Liberty on February 23 2013. First cruise ever!! And I'm a little nervous, but really looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
@lovecruzing, where did you get that super cute yellow bathing suit cover up? I love it! :)

Not sure where you are but I am in Brampton, Ontario and got it at Bikini Village. Also got it in a few other colours.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 – St. Thomas and Chef's Table

This was now going to be our first "real" beach day so mother nature realized that and gave us lots of sunshine. No complaints about the weather at all today. Now having been to St. Thomas a number of times, we decided to head to Sapphire beach this time around as I had read on the boards that the snorkeling was quite decent there. It did not disappoint.

Ready to hit the beach

2012_05_01_0337.jpg

I dont know how I missed this review!?! I know i'm almost a year late but great review! You and your hubby look great in that blue and hunny you are giving face in this pic above!!! You are gorgeous!!

I dont know how I missed this review!?! I know i'm almost a year late but great review! You and your hubby look great in that blue and hunny you are giving face in this pic above!!! You are gorgeous!!

Well thank you for that compliment. I'm gonna check out your reviews too as I love a review with lots of pictures. This was the only review I did and I know how much work goes into it, hence I have not done another one.

Archived