My Carnival Liberty Review w/ lots of pictures - April 28 - May 5, 2012

Hi, we were on this cruise with you. We probably crossed paths a few times. I met Mavis and then when I found her again, I think she had met you, but I went looking and couldn't find you or the others she had seen. We went to HMC about the same time as you as well. It was our first time, so we did a little swimming, a little lunch, a little exploring. I had planned to do a little more swimming but was cold and wet so we just headed back to the ship.

I'm curious what happened with people's cabanas. The people in the $1300 one still went, did they cancel them or give people the option.

Great photos, Bevie! Especially the one of you and Jaime...hmmm...wonder who took that one? LOL!

Keep up the great review! You're doing a great job of it! It's bringing back lots of great memories (yes, even the rainy day at Half Moon Cay).

Great Review! Mississauga here!

I would be so bummed about HMC, but as you say, you can't fool with father nature! haha!! Keep up the great work, and the pictures are awesome, bringing back great memories of the Liberty, but she has changed since Feb 2011!

Love that beautiful dress you wore to the steakhouse, it looks stunning on you. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your cruise experiences with us. I'm leaving on Saturday on the Liberty (hope it doesn't rain in HMC on Sunday) but whatever happens, happens. That's the good thing about cruising, if the weather is bad outside, you can party inside.

Rose

What great pictures and review so far. Looking forward to seeing more.:)

We were to do the Liberty this early spring, but unfortunately I wound up in the hospital, but doing better now. Hope to do it next year.:)

Very nice review so far please keep it coming. What beautiful couples and photos. Hope we have Bette luck with the Steakhouse on the Splendor.

What a STUNNING COUPLE!

I hope we also have better luck with Steakhouse on Splendor. We are planning to go May 2013 when it relocates to New York.

Just a question...am I the only one haveing trouble reading these posts? the pictures are fine but the posts are out of margin so I have to keep switching back & forth in order to read them.

Just a question...am I the only one haveing trouble reading these posts? the pictures are fine but the posts are out of margin so I have to keep switching

back & forth in order to read them.

I can read the posts ok it's only the review that is "streteched out"

progress.gif

No problems here.

Oh man...do they still have the big hands and feet in the Night Club? Those things really freak me out LOL.

At least they aren't Airbrushed and tattooed anymore........lol. They look a little more classy now, not that it really bothered me.:rolleyes:

Good aftetnoon everyone. I was planning on doing a bit more on my lunch today but the office internet was down, some sort of a problem in the area. Checking in from the train heading home. It's a nice day out and my kids have already put in their order to go to the park for a bit so will be back to the review this evening.

Great review. Would you happen to know what movies were playing on the big screen on the Lido deck?

Katy, the only movie I remember was Avatar. I know they had a few others but honestly, didn't really pay any attention to it. Sorry.

Great photos, Bevie! Especially the one of you and Jaime...hmmm...wonder who took that one? LOL!

Keep up the great review! You're doing a great job of it! It's bringing back lots of great memories (yes, even the rainy day at Half Moon Cay).

Thanks all you guys for your kind words and I am glad you are enjoying my first review.

Hey Cheryl, yeah I wonder who too that picture of me and Jamie. Thank you girl.

Love that beautiful dress you wore to the steakhouse, it looks stunning on you. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your cruise experiences with us. I'm leaving on Saturday on the Liberty (hope it doesn't rain in HMC on Sunday) but whatever happens, happens. That's the good thing about cruising, if the weather is bad outside, you can party inside.

Rose

Thanks Rose. I love the colour too.

Hey Mississauga!! U r a stone throw away from me.

Thank you so much for your review. It was great! We are going on the Liberty in November. Can you tell me if you had a port or starboard cabin and what your view was when you pulled into port?

I was trying to figure out if I should switch or not. Looks like in some pictures that Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk could be starboard side to have the view of the beach. I wanted to get some other people's opinion.

Thank you so much.

Good aftetnoon everyone. I was planning on doing a bit more on my lunch today but the office internet was down, some sort of a problem in the area. Checking in from the train heading home. It's a nice day out and my kids have already put in their order to go to the park for a bit so will be back to the review this evening.

Katy, the only movie I remember was Avatar. I know they had a few others but honestly, didn't really pay any attention to it. Sorry.

Thanks so much.

Archived