Port of Miami Webcam

Maxiecat3

Hey everybody, just found a link over on the NCL boards to the Port of Miami webcam. Didn't see where anybody has posted this yet. Now we have the whole east coast of Florida covered. Hope the link works.

http://portmiamiwebcam.com/

I realize RCI doesn't have much in Miami, but some people like to look at arriving and departing ships.

Gregg

I am glad you posted this thread as I have been waiting for Port of Miami webcam to start, it has been a long time coming:D

Port of Miami is my favorite Port to sail out of so thank you:cool:

Now I need the people that run these websites to create a SAMSUNG app (right after the I-pad, droid app, so I can easily watch these on my TV without hooking up the laptop. Watching the ships leave on the big screen is pretty cool.

I am sorry that everything seems to annoy you :confused:

I'm not annoyed. Just stating that there were other threads out there related to this. This way those that have interest can check the other threads and see what people are saying about the new webcam.

There's 2 on this board, one on the Ask a cruise question board, and one on the Carnival board.

It may be that some Carnival Forum members don't read any of the other message boards? I posted the info on the Princess Forum as an 'FYI' and the thread got deleted! I know Princess ships don't cruise from Miami but I thought there may be Princess Forum members who may not read the other boards but like to watch cruise ships or port web cams? And maybe it wasn't posted on the HAL Boards and the only way they can find out is if the drift over to the Ask a Question boards?

It doesn't hurt to pass around the good news! ;):D

It may be that some Carnival Forum members don't read any of the other message boards? I posted the info on the Princess Forum as an 'FYI' and the thread got deleted! I know Princess ships don't cruise from Miami but I thought there may be Princess Forum members who may not read the other boards but like to watch cruise ships or port web cams? And maybe it wasn't posted on the HAL Boards and the only way they can find out is if the drift over to the Ask a Question boards?

It doesn't hurt to pass around the good news! ;):D

I agree. When a popular topic like this hits the boards if you only follow one board you sometimes miss good info or perspectives on that topic. If you know of other boards that are also discussing the topic it's nice to know where to go and look.:)

All I have to say is that Port of Miami is the best webcam site as it is so much fun watching and the best port to sail out of, it is to bad that Royal Caribbean left Miami for Fort Lauderdale and I hope they do not take the Majesty of the Seas out of Miami:eek:

This will be the port of my choice to watch most of the time as it is the best so far:cool:

It doesn't matter if you watch in the day or night as there is so much to see, so thank you for starting this thread and you can watch Majesty of the Seas come in tomorrow morning and you can watch her sail away tomorrow evening, she comes in twice a week Mondays and Fridays:cool:

Now I will have to go and check on what other ships sail out of Miami;)

Carol:)

LOVE this new webcam that PTZtv has installed & high quality just like their other cams. What a treat it was to be on the Majesty as she sailed into port today her first viewing on this new webcam. :)

This is webcam # 6 for this great team who head up PTZtv Congrats on this newest webcam!! and thank you.

I agree...the port of miami web cam...is terrrrrific...good to have it back after 4 or 5 yrs...those pre-pre-nites at the holiday inn accross from bayside...and the sounds of cabs driving by and honking at 2am...the ships coming in at 5am...getting the port view room uphigh to watch the ships on the turn around...THOSE ARE THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES THAT I HAVE OF THE PORT OF MIAMI...

I agree...the port of miami web cam...is terrrrrific...good to have it back after 4 or 5 yrs...those pre-pre-nites at the holiday inn accross from bayside...and the sounds of cabs driving by and honking at 2am...the ships coming in at 5am...getting the port view room uphigh to watch the ships on the turn around...THOSE ARE THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES THAT I HAVE OF THE PORT OF MIAMI...

I agree with you the best webcam and all those memories, I love the port of Miami, #1 in my books or should I say in my computer:cool:;)

Archived