Port of Miami Webcam

Maxiecat3

Hey everybody, just found a link over on the NCL boards to the Port of Miami webcam. Didn't see where anybody has posted this yet. Now we have the whole east coast of Florida covered. Hope the link works.

http://portmiamiwebcam.com/

I realize RCI doesn't have much in Miami, but some people like to look at arriving and departing ships.

Gregg

good old port of maimi...not sure if i will ever get back there...very strange to see the rccl corp headqtrs right there but no presnts of the ships...

I was kind of thinking the same thing, I'd consider going on Majesty again, or if they make changes to which ship in the future. My first 3 cruises Voyager, Majesty and Freedom were out of Miami, with a 2nd trip on Majesty coming later. Does Epic still sail from Miami, I might tune in to watch her leave one day.

I was kind of thinking the same thing, I'd consider going on Majesty again, or if they make changes to which ship in the future. My first 3 cruises Voyager, Majesty and Freedom were out of Miami, with a 2nd trip on Majesty coming later. Does Epic still sail from Miami, I might tune in to watch her leave one day.

She went to Europe and will be back in November.

When Epic returns from Europe..October maybe? She will sail from Miami.

You mean I missed 3 other threads on RCCL before I posted?

Gregg

No. 4 threads on Cruisecritic. 2 of them here on the RCCL board. Yours and one other, but it does look like yours was first on this board.

Actually this is the 4th thread related to this that I have seen this afternoon.

It's the first I've seen! And I'm happy to have found it! If you look at the Port Everglades webcam it now has a link underneath to look at Miami... this is great!

It's the first I've seen! And I'm happy to have found it! If you look at the Port Everglades webcam it now has a link underneath to look at Miami... this is great!

There's 2 on this board, one on the Ask a cruise question board, and one on the Carnival board.

There's 2 on this board, one on the Ask a cruise question board, and one on the Carnival board.

I never really look lower than the first 10-15 threads LOL. I guess they are all very excited!

At least its not another 'My Time Dining means I have to pay tips ***!" thread ;)

I never really look lower than the first 10-15 threads LOL. I guess they are all very excited!

At least its not another 'My Time Dining means I have to pay tips ***!" thread ;)

Good point. :)

Archived