"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / May 11, 2012

I can't believe you guys are back already. It seems like you just sailed yesterday. Can't wait til it's my turn to go in Sep.

Thanks for spending the time to take all the lovely pictures and to load them up to post on CC for everyone to enjoy.

Wow, I feel as depressed now as I always do when we return to home port. I noticed that the hotel director is no longer Michael. You brought back some memories of our own Enchantment cruise in January/February. Thanks for taking us along, Radio.

While I'm sure Radio has a nice camera, his pics are so good because he knows how to compose a picture, how to make the shot interesting. Radio's pics would be good if he was using a $49 camera with one arm tied behind his back -- he's got the eye of a great photographer!

I agree..and i would nominate this for post of the day yesterday!!

I would also like to thank Radio for the wonderful LIVE post..even though I was there...I will now have a great way to remember anything I forgot....

Also to Mr & Mrs Wally Gator, Mr & Mrs MedicKen and the entire Radio family...thanks for making my "TRIP" so memorable.......also..it was GREAT fun to meet all the CCers from our roll call in person..including, but not limited to Mr/Mrs Orange....sunshine gallery and super duper....bumped into everyone several times...

Now it is time to rest.....watch the news....catch up on this thread...and sort out my zillions of photos.....

Radio...awesome job....and well....lucky for me....not every aspect of this trip made it to digital media......(suffice it to say...be VERY careful exiting the windjammer......oopsy!! ouchies:eek:)

Your review is fantastic. Bermuda is our favorite place. We cruise every fall and can't wait for the end of september.

We have always gone to horseshoe beach (who hasn't). Can you get a day pass to elbow beach resort or did you use the public beach next to resort? If you use the public beach can you have lunch at Elbow? Whatever you can tell me would be great.

I haven't seen any photos of Fort Scuar. Not sure if you made it there? If not, you must go before sunset on your next visit. NOT to be missed.

Thanks for passing my day with this fabulous review!!!

Carrie

Thanks again for a fabulous report. Love the pictures from the lighthouse! We are taking our first cruise to Bermuda in October on Explorer, and you have given us some great insight as to what to do while there. Definitely want to go to the lighthouse and climb all those steps for those fabulous views!:D

Can't wait for your next "LIVE" report. But, I think you need to go again in another month or 2! Getting PCD already, and you just got off the ship!! :eek: :D

Your review is fantastic. Bermuda is our favorite place. We cruise every fall and can't wait for the end of september.

We have always gone to horseshoe beach (who hasn't). Can you get a day pass to elbow beach resort or did you use the public beach next to resort? If you use the public beach can you have lunch at Elbow? Whatever you can tell me would be great.

I haven't seen any photos of Fort Scuar. Not sure if you made it there? If not, you must go before sunset on your next visit. NOT to be missed.

Thanks for passing my day with this fabulous review!!!

Carrie

I am not sure if a Day Pass is available for purchase at Elbow Beach. I know we could have dined at one of the Restaurants there if we wanted. We didn't go swimming but there is a public beach just to the East of the property.

Thanks for the nice comments. . .

Radio

;);)

Thanks Radio !!! and Your welcome :) I did forget to tell you how much I loved your pix. Felt like I was right there with you.

I am not sure if a Day Pass is available for purchase at Elbow Beach. I know we could have dined at one of the Restaurants there if we wanted. We didn't go swimming but there is a public beach just to the East of the property.

Thanks for the nice comments. . .

Radio

;);)

Radio,

Thank you so very much for allowing The Boss & Me to be with you on this cruise. And to also act as my tour guide on our scooter adventure. It was a fantastic day that I will always remember with great fondness and big smiles. I can't wait until we can do another cruise together.

Maybe my arm will quit hurting by then.

Thanks again for the wonderful review. I really enjoyed the pictures from Bermuda, would love to go someday.

Looking forward to your next LIVE report, and thanks for allowing us to all to "tune in".

Sharon

Radio,

Thank you so very much for allowing The Boss & Me to be with you on this cruise. And to also act as my tour guide on our scooter adventure. It was a fantastic day that I will always remember with great fondness and big smiles. I can't wait until we can do another cruise together.

Mark, Ken & the Boss and Meg thanks we had a great time thanks for sharing :):):)

Wally & Terry

Radio,

maybe my foot will stop hurting by then....:rolleyes::eek:;):D

Wow, that went way to fast. Thanks Radio for a great review and fabulous photos!!!

Patty

tell me about it patty...seems like yesterday that we left...:mad::(:p

well there will be another.......just not soon enough

Mark, Ken & the Boss and Meg thanks we had a great time thanks for sharing :):):)

Wally & Terry

The Boss and I are also glad you got home safely. Please give your wonderful wife, Saint Terry, a hug for me.

Archived