"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / May 11, 2012

Hello everyone. . . I was finally able to post my pics and Scans from this Sailing.

Wow, just WOW Radio!! Thank you sooo much for the amazing photos that are making me sigh and smile...;) You certainly have a special talent and eye, thanks for sharing it with us. Wish I could book another cruise, can't wait 'til your next sailing! :cool:

Radio -

Thank you so much for posting the photos and information from your trip! As someone who is new to cruising, not only are your cruise posts fun to follow, but also learning much as well. I am so glad you had great weather, Bermuda looks beautiful as does EOS. Welcome back and best wishes on your next cruise!

The Captain will make that call. There are factors, including weather, arriving late, etc that determine if they need to or can stay longer. We were in Key West an extra hour in March on EN because we arrived late. We arrived late because we were on an altered itinerary and we had to wait for two other ships to leave. We have only stayed late out of our 11 cruises in two ports. Once in Key West and once in Labadee. They normally don't alter every itinerary just because they did it once in a port.

Radio, you're having great weather. Have a wonderful time!

Well, of course they wouldn't change an itinerary because one voyage ran into bad weather or arrived late. I was asking because of extenuating circumstances involving the Enchantment's visits to Newport. This wasn't a matter of late arrival or weather. The issue is the speed limit in Newport's harbor. The tenders need to take longer to go back and forth. Apparently this was information RCCL was not aware of when the itinerary was planned. They did recruit more tenders to run but still it takes a long time to tender everyone. They were still calling tender #'s past 1:00 pm. I received a tender ticket (#3) delivered to my cabin since I'm Diamond Plus. I don't know what C&A levels receive this benefit but the rest of the passengers had to collect tickets on the morning we called in Newport.

Sorry to be so late posting. I've been away from cc for a few weeks and missed Radio's fine live report until now. Another great job well done. Thanks Radio for continuing to share your cruise experiences! Looking forward to the next one and you have inspired us once again to visit Bermuda.

Looking forward to tuning into your next great report. Happy future sailings!

• 1 month later...

Not sure how I missed your "Live" update when it was "Live" but as usual, it was great to go cruising virtually with you. Thank you for the updates and pictures and sharing your adventures. Am looking forward to Enchantment's return to Florida next spring. :-)

Radio, I've been reading that cabins xx68-xx82 were the new section, is that not the case?
Just got off Enchantment today...we were in 2568, which is the first cabin in the new section (IIRC xx82 is the last one in the new section as you read). Had the shower door enclosure, but a tube tv (not flatscreen).

Archived