If you are signed up to receive NCL emails, do you get notice regarding all?

cacj

I have 2 email addreses. One (which I used when booking cruises) does not receive the promotional emails. The other does. In fact, just this week I received one introducing me to our new PCC. Yikes! :eek: I/We already have one we love; I was scared she'd left the company. And that would've been terrible. :mad:

I also got a reply after I sent an email. They said I had "opted out" in the past so that is why I wasn't getting promo emails which would make sense although I've tried many times to sign-up for the promos since that time.

They said if I wanted to get the promos just let them know but I wouldn't get any until after my current cruise sails. Since I have two booked, I wonder if it will really be after that? Lastly, I checked my profile and preferences and I don't see any place to "opt-out" but it may have been available before the web re-design.

I get almost daily emails from CCL, and a couple per week from RCI. I don't get hardly anything from NCL. Not sure why. I suspect maybe at some point your email was on an opt-out list (either direct with NCL or their email vendor) and even signing up again won't override that automatically.

Archived