How busy for pools/tubs?

Where are you headed to. If you are going on a warm weather cruise it will get croweded around the immediate pool area. The pools get crowded, then it dies down, then it gets croweded, no set pattern, same for hot tubs (watchout for the kids). If you do not want to sit directly in front of the pool there is always a lounger to be had.

Pools themselves are not usually very crowded unless there are lots of kids on the cruise. The area AROUND the pool is a very crowded. Adults seem to get in for a few minutes to cool off and then get out. The hot tubs seem to be more crowded.

The pools arent real large or deep. about 5ft. they are more or less there to get wet in, not to swim. They are crowded on sea days, If you stay on ship in port, that is best time to use the pools.

I found the pools quite empty on most of my last cruise on the pride. The hot tubs however are jam packed with kids all day it seems and carnival could care less. I just gave up trying and stayed in the pool.

Have a great cruise!

Pools themselves are not usually very crowded unless there are lots of kids on the cruise. The area AROUND the pool is a very crowded. Adults seem to get in for a few minutes to cool off and then get out. The hot tubs seem to be more crowded.

I agree-

Also- pools are also salt water not fresh water. They are very small.

Pictures do not really show just how small they are.

We have always cruised in Sept and hardly any kids. The chairs around the pool will be filled. The pools- hardly anyone in there

If the main pool on Freedom (called "Timeless Pool") is crowded, don't forget to check out the aft pool ("Endless Pool"), which has a retractable roof. On that class of ship it's usually less crowded than the midships pool. My boss didn't realize there was a pool back there until the second full day of his cruise. :o

It wouldn't surprise me if they've done some pool renaming there on Freedom, since "Endless Pool" is a trademark, and I'm guessing the ship has a regular pool back there and not an actual Endless Pool.

--Although that WOULD be really cool. :D

Archived