Fantasy Review

Terre

Thanks for the review! We cruise on the Fantasy in 60-something days. I can't decide what to do in Nassau- we love the idea of an All-Inclusive at Breeze's but are toying with the idea of the British Colonial Hilton. Do you have any more pictures of Breeze's that you could post?

Thank you :)

I'm so sorry, just realized I didn't give you pictures of Breezes. Click here and go to pages 4-5: 2898581970097872471KfyABp_th.jpg

MORE PICS lol Love this review!!!!!:D

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Terre,

I'd love to hear more about Breezes and the Hilton, and have a few questions if you don't mind. Breezes is $60 and all-inclusive, right? How much does the Hilton cost?

Also, how do you get to the resorts? My mom has mobility issues but we can push her in a transport chair if necessary.

Thank you!!

Terre,

I'd love to hear more about Breezes and the Hilton, and have a few questions if you don't mind. Breezes is $60 and all-inclusive, right? How much does the Hilton cost?

Also, how do you get to the resorts? My mom has mobility issues but we can push her in a transport chair if necessary.

Thank you!!

Beth,

I the Hilton was $55pp and that included use of pool, beach area, towels, and a $30 food and drink voucher. We had lunch and drinks. We walked to the Hilton, it's not far from the ship, but would be a long walk pushing a wheelchair.

To get to Breezes we took the bus...probably wouldn't work for your mom.

Archived