Our wonderful 2012 Equinox Med Cruise

Gracie115

Thank you for your review. We are on the same itinerary in November: first X and Med Cruise for us. Also AQ, so appreciated your BLU comments.

Blu is one of the main reasons we stay with X...so enjoy!:)

Dear Gracie,

Thanks for the great information. My husband and I are going on our first ever Med cruise with Equinox in September and I'm wanting to organize private shore tours. You only mentioned the name of two tour companies that you used. Could you please give me the names of others? I have tried browsing for information through trip advisor but not sure what question to ask as I never seem to get a result through Trip Advisor.

If anyone else has a list of private tour companies that they can recommend I would be most grateful.

Is there anyone else going on the celebrity cruise September 3rd?

Thanks in advance.

Andros

Dear Gracie,

Thanks for the great information. My husband and I are going on our first ever Med cruise with Equinox in September and I'm wanting to organize private shore tours. You only mentioned the name of two tour companies that you used. Could you please give me the names of others? I have tried browsing for information through trip advisor but not sure what question to ask as I never seem to get a result through Trip Advisor.

If anyone else has a list of private tour companies that they can recommend I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Andros

We're going on the September 14th cruise. It would be great if you could pass along any tour information. Can you PM on these boards?

We're going on the September 14th cruise. It would be great if you could pass along any tour information. Can you PM on these boards?

We used Rome In Limo for our Rome and Naples tours except for the Segway tour in Rome which was with Italy Segway Tours(and was great fun).

In Istanbul, the 1st day and also for Ephesus we were with Ephesus Deluxe, Fati was our guide in Istanbul-excellent. Our 2nd day in Istanbul was with Private Tours Istanbul.

In Greece we used Private Greece Tours, Nikos, the owner was our driver/guide.

They were all excellent and I recommend them all. All were on time and very knowledgeable.

The Scavi Tour at the Vatican I booked direct with the Vatican, there are no outside agencies that you can book that with. Also the Underground Coliseum tour I bought the tickets on line from omniticket.it the same place you buy your regular Coliseum tickets from.

Hope that helps!!

Wish I could go with you all!:D

Dear Gracie,

Thanks in advance.

Andros

You'll get a great deal of information on private tour operators if you go to the Ports of Call forum here on Cruise Critic and do a search there and/or post your questions. (Go to the subforums for the ports you'll be visiting.) Tons of excellent info on those boards.

Have a great trip!

You'll get a great deal of information on private tour operators if you go to the Ports of Call forum here on Cruise Critic and do a search there and/or post your questions. (Go to the subforums for the ports you'll be visiting.) Tons of excellent info on those boards.

Have a great trip!

Yes that's where I found Private Greece Tours and Rome in Limo a few years ago before our first Med trip. There is so much info on the different boards here.:)

Archived