Standards of Princess Guest Entertainment

Shogun

I don't know why the Emerald is getting screwed with Anytime Entertainment, but it's taken what I have historically considered a Princess weak spot (entertainment) and made it even worse. I am most interested in comparing it to the Island Princess entertainment in August.

If the Island is anything like our Coral sailing a few weeks ago, you will not have "Anytime Entertainment". We had a full complement of shows. If you haven't seen On The Bayou, be sure and check it out. It's specifically designed for the Universe Lounge, and is quite good. We also really liked Dance, which was in the Princess Theater. If the Island has either of these shows, don't miss them. I thought they were a cut above most other Princess shows.

Which sailing?

Aug. 15 and 22. You too?

If the Island is anything like our Coral sailing a few weeks ago, you will not have "Anytime Entertainment". We had a full complement of shows. If you haven't seen On The Bayou, be sure and check it out. It's specifically designed for the Universe Lounge, and is quite good. We also really liked Dance, which was in the Princess Theater. If the Island has either of these shows, don't miss them. I thought they were a cut above most other Princess shows.

Thanks for this. We are fans of production shows, and are very much looking forward to these, and to our first cruises on that class of ship. We're not big into summer cruises, but somehow find ourselves doing these. :o I think United miles were burning a hole in DH's pocket and the cruise price was right.

Archived