National Park Passport Stamps- Glacier Bay National Park

kmpjdd

I love the idea of this National Park Passport Book, i've never heard of it before! I will look into getting one before my Alaska cruise this season.

I wish they also had this kind of book for the Canadian National Parks... :)

Dani83-

you can buy the passport here:

http://www.eparks.com/store/product/22515/*Passport%C2%AE-To-Your-National-Parks*/

or you can purchase it at any of the National Park visitor centers.

http://passport.eparks.com/store/category/30/278/Passport/

make sure you check out where you can get the stamps and cancelled.

We had same set up when I went to Hubbard Glacier last year. It was kinda funny a bought a different stamp they were 3 for a dollar and you could not use cash you had to use your ship card.

Mary

• 3 weeks later...

FYI from the original poster: I just came back from my trip, so I wanted to let you all know the stamps that I was able to get in my National Park Passport.

1. Mendenhall Glacier: We got a "Tongass National Forest" stamp that did not have the date on it. We had to ask the park ranger in the visitor center to search their podium and look for a stamp.

2. Skagway: 2 stamps at the Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park (near the railway station). One traditional one with the date and one decorative stamp.

3. Glacier Bay: the Park Rangers brought the traditional stamp with the date onto the boat and it was in the area where they set up all their displays. They also had nice sheets of paper to stamp if you didn't have your book.

4. Denali National Park: we got 4 stamps here: (1) Wildlife Access Center, (2) Main Visitor's Center, (3) Eielson Visitor Center, (4) Tolkat River (at the rest stop).

FYI from the original poster: I just came back from my trip, so I wanted to let you all know the stamps that I was able to get in my National Park Passport.

Thanks for the information. I enjoy collecting the stamps. It is a good way to remember our trips.

Archived