Law enforcement discount

I just booked the Oasis for my family of four. Also booked for my brother in law and his wife. He was recently honorably discharged from the police force as a result of a serious accident while on duty. Our TA said there is no law enforcment discount as of now but will put it on file if it does. How often does RCI give discounts like this to the military, fire dept, emt's or law enforcement.

Those discounted promotions come and go constantly. I got the PD discount on Freedom in Sept.....but several days later it was no longer available. Who knows if any additional promotions will open up.....maybe they reached their magic numbers....maybe not.

RCI frequently posts law enforcement discounts for their cruises. As of right now they show about 50 cruises with law enforcement discounts between now and December. The discounts come and go so there is no way of knowing if any particular cruise will have a discount or how long it will be offered. Like marci said the only thing you can do is keep checking for price drops/discounts.

As other posters have stated you have to keep checking. I'm retired Baltimore City and have yet to get a police discount on the 7 cruises I have taken with RCCL but I remain hopeful. I have yet to have a visit from the Upgrade Fairy either. Love RCCL with or without upgrades and discounts but if they ever offer me one I won't turn it down. Hopefully someone at RCCL will see this post - Sailing Granduer in May 2013 from Baltimore.

(Hint)

Its too bad they canmake a tab with all the cruises listed under it. This goes for ,y type of discount. You knid of have to pick a cruise and hope for a discount. There's no reason this can't be easily done in this day of computers and instant info. Funny when booking our cruise I clicked 55 plus, law enforcement and our state. When the prices updated the reason for the discount wasn't listed on the price choices. In the end I found out it was the 55 plus but a message was still saying to bring the I D for law enforcement! That was on line. On the email reservation it stated the senior discount but really not a clear indication on line which discount we were getting

You can go to advanced search on Royal Caribbean and just check the law enforcement box (no other information)....and it will bring up all cruises with the discount available through December.

None of ours are on there. If one of yours is...carry on with the pretend booking to see which categories it applies to. :)

Archived