Century Questions

4cats1house

I have been on several cruise lines but this is my first time on Celebrity.

When you go to the buffet - do they serve the food to you the first couple days?

It seems that lately (for sanitary reasons) cruise ships are doing this. Any info or comments on this would be helpful.

Will the Aqua Spa Cafe be open for lunch on embarkation day on the Century?

It sounds like a healthier option (since I try to watch what I eat to start, but as the week goes on I seem to slip a little). I can use all the help I can get.

Thanks

We did a cruise in March on the Century. Aqua was open on boarding, definitely worth a visit, amazing light brioche for breakfast, grilled salmon available at all meals, nicely presented salads, many infused fruits (did not try), overall a wonderful place to eat. Buffet lines you could prepare your own salads, pasta ingredients, stir fry at all times. Sandwiches, breakfast hot foods were always served. Cheeses, fruits, cereals, deserts, cookies and sushi always self serve. Breakfast was great, lunch and dinner hit and miss.

They serve you in he buffet all through the cruise. The Aqua Spa Cafe is usually not open for embarction day. enjoy your cruise

The hubby and I are elite members of the loyalty program, so we clearly have been on more than a couple Celebrity cruises. The Aqua Spa Cafe has always been open on embarkation day. We frequently lunch there on the day of embarkation!

The hubby and I are elite members of the loyalty program, so we clearly have been on more than a couple Celebrity cruises. The Aqua Spa Cafe has always been open on embarkation day. We frequently lunch there on the day of embarkation!

I then stand corrected. I know that it is open on many of the Celebrity ships, but did not see it open on Century when we sailed her. Thanks for the clarification

Confused

Some people say they serve you for the whole cruise some say that you can pick your own choices.

Please clarify.

Hi 4cats,

My observations - On Millennium Class ships... for the most part, you are served at the Buffet. On Solstice Class ships, there are a larger amount of stations, several of which are self-serve. Others, such as the sandwich & carving stations, you are served.

On edit, you are probably asking about Century. That I recall, it's more like the Millennium class ships.

I hope this helps !

Archived