Center hump or corner aft?

Hello all experienced cruisers! We are planning to book a cruise on Independence and I have a choice between cat.E1- corner aft and cat.E2-center hump. We have cruised before, but never in those cabins. Which one would you rather travel in? Thank you !:)

Depends on how much you like to walk. I prefer to have an aft cabin when I can snag one. It is a longer way to walk back to your cabin, but I feel I need the extra exercise. If you run back to your cabin often you might want to consider the hump cabin. Either one are great cabins.

Hello all experienced cruisers! We are planning to book a cruise on Independence and I have a choice between cat.E1- corner aft and cat.E2-center hump. We have cruised before, but never in those cabins. Which one would you rather travel in? Thank you !:)

Aft cabins are awesome...just a very long walk on Royal ships.

Have fun.

:cool:

Must be in the minority here, but hump for us, just back from another sailing in a hump cabin. Love the location to the stairs and elevators.

Only had 1 aft on Liberty and waste of time IMHO, not allowed by management to have loungers on a huge balcony and soot problems on clothes made it unattractive to be honest. Glad we did it, but wouldn't be our first choice in future.

Have had aft balconies on Enchantment and Freedom and have another aft booked for Freedom in September.... that's the first cabin class I look for.... Never a soot problem... yes, a long walk, but we like it.

Corner aft cabins get booked really quickly but if it's still available, go for it. We had the corner aft on Deck 7 on the Indy and it was enormous. We had the standard 2 chairs and side table plus 2 lounge chairs!

Archived