Final Vancouver question

OK, we're just about to leave. I would like some input as to our "plan" for Vancouver.

We arrive at YVR about 12:30 (noon). We're staying at the Fairmont Airport.

After we check in and leave our stuff, we thought we'd take the Canada line out to Richmond and catch a bus to Steveston. Spend 2-3 hours there, and then bus back to the Canada line to downtown for something to eat. After dinner, maybe back to the airport, maybe walk around a bit before returning.

How late can we catch the Canada Line back to the airport?

Thanks

:)

Does that one go to the airport or the Brighouse terminal? Scott can probably answer this since I am too lazy to check the schedule but do every other train go to the airport late at night or do you need to transfer at Bridgeport to the Airport trains.

Cheers

Dennis

Does that one go to the airport or the Brighouse terminal? Scott can probably answer this since I am too lazy to check the schedule but do every other train go to the airport late at night or do you need to transfer at Bridgeport to the Airport trains.

Cheers

Dennis

No the last train is 1.05 am to YVR station and 1:15 to Richmond-Brighouse station.

OK, we're just about to leave. I would like some input as to our "plan" for Vancouver.

We arrive at YVR about 12:30 (noon). We're staying at the Fairmont Airport.

After we check in and leave our stuff, we thought we'd take the Canada line out to Richmond and catch a bus to Steveston. Spend 2-3 hours there, and then bus back to the Canada line to downtown for something to eat. After dinner, maybe back to the airport, maybe walk around a bit before returning.

How late can we catch the Canada Line back to the airport?

Late: 1am ish.

My piece of advice is buy a day pass at the 7-11 at the airport, because otherwise every ticket [bought on the platform] leaving the airport will have an additional $5 airport surcharge on it.

Archived