Zoomba?

Eve

May 12th, I disembarked after 17 days.. They did not have Zumba.. They did have some classes in the Constellation Lounge in the afternoons that were all types of dancing.. Disco, jazz, etc. The ladies looked like they were having a blast and were working up a sweat.. In order to offer Zumba, you have to have a certified Zumba instructor.. they probably just don't have one on board..

Does anyone know if Zoomba classes are offered on the Infinity? I've been wanting to try it out for a while. Thanks!

Zoomba classes were offered on Eclipse during her recent Transatlantic sailing but those trips feature lots of days at sea and very few port calls [3 in 13 days]... I've never seen it offered on port-intensive cruises of greater, equal, or lesser length...

There is a certified Zumba instructor aboard Silhouette and she gives classes both on sea days and port days (as they are proving very popular).

Apart from TA cruises I don't think any other ships in the fleet have regular proper Zumba classes.

Those cruising on Silhouette only have until 17 July to join in the classes as the instructor (who happens to be my DD) ends her current contract.......and I can't wait to see her againicon7.gif

There is a certified Zumba instructor aboard Silhouette and she gives classes both on sea days and port days (as they are proving very popular).

Apart from TA cruises I don't think any other ships in the fleet have regular proper Zumba classes.

Those cruising on Silhouette only have until 17 July to join in the classes as the instructor (who happens to be my DD) ends her current contract.......and I can't wait to see her againicon7.gif

Great news!! I'm going to the Silhouette in the beginning of July, looks like I'm going to zumba with your DD!!!

We just got off the Constellation TA (Ft. Lauderdale to Amsterdam). There were Zumba classes with Miggy every sea day. I had never heard of them before, but they were extremely well attended. I did it once, and definitely could see the appeal.

Miggy (Miguel Mendoza) was apparently just on for that cruise, but he could certainly make himself a home on Celebrity I would think.

Harris

Denver, CO

I'll have to check this out in just under three weeks! I'll say Hi to her for you!

Snow bunny

I'll have to check this out in just under three weeks! I'll say Hi to her for you!

Snow bunny

Hi Snow bunny

Please say "Hi" to Valentina from me. It still surprises her just how many Cruise Critic people come up to her.

Does anyone know if there is a charge for Zumba classes. I know that for the Spin classes they do charge. Thanks.

It's free! My DD does it for love (and nice words on the cruise comments cards)icon7.gif

Archived