Jade - Med & Holy Land - Docked?

Mysticks1

Can someone tell me if any of the ports for the Jade Med/Holy Land cruise (listed below) require tendering or if the ship docks at each one. Couldn't find any previous posts with the info. Thanks in advance for your replies

• Alanya, Turkey
  • Limassol, Cyprus
  • Haifa, Israel
  • Ashdod, Israel
  • Port Said, Egypt
  • Alexandria, Egypt

If you check the itinerary that they send you with your "e-docs", it will say sock or anchor next to each port.

Alexandria is definitely docked - I've been there.

Most European ports, especially big cities are docked.

If I had to guess, I would say that both Egypt and both Israel would be docked.. not sure about Limassol or Alanya, but there arent' that many tender ports in the Med.

Thanks for the answers. We have 10 months till we sail so it will be awhile before we get docs to look at. :)

We're doing this cruise in November. I'll put a reminder to post about this once we get home :)

The Jade docked at all the ports last fall for our cruise. One gathers Ashdod is most likely to be cut from the itinerary for political worries. Still waiting to see how NCL reacts to the presidential elections in Egypt this week. It is a wonderful itinerary if all

six stops are included. Israel and Egypt are most compelling right now, but Alanya and Limmasol have real attraction.

Archived