The Elation is still here...

QLUVS2CRUZ

I'm working in New Orleans this week...watching out my office window for the Elation to sail...ship's horn blew at 4pm, which is sail time (at least it was last month when I sailed her), but now it's approaching 5pm, and there is no movement at all...I would like to see it sail before I leave my high rise office! I have a great view from here.

I've never cruised on Carnival before so my trip on the Elation this August will be my first Carnival Cruise. I've cruised on Royal Caribbean in the past. I live in Mississippi and visited NOLA early April. I got to see the ships leave and all I can say is that I was mad that I wasn't on the ship. :eek: I'm so ready to go on my vacation.

What about the Elation that makes you continue to book the trip? Do you have any tips you would like to share about the Elation?

I've never cruised on Carnival before so my trip on the Elation this August will be my first Carnival Cruise. I've cruised on Royal Caribbean in the past. I live in Mississippi and visited NOLA early April. I got to see the ships leave and all I can say is that I was mad that I wasn't on the ship. :eek: I'm so ready to go on my vacation.

What about the Elation that makes you continue to book the trip? Do you have any tips you would like to share about the Elation?

The Elation is a smaller ship and has not had the upgrades, such as the water park like the others have. But for whatever reason my daughter and I both prefer the Elation. And the first 7 hours are the cruise down the Mississippi which I dearly love. I leave on Memorial Day and will post pics when I get back.

I've cruised on the Monarch Of The Seas before and had a blast. I was sad to see it leave Southern California. It has been several years since I've been on a cruise and I'm booked it since NOLA is close and cruising on the Elation is very reasonable. (My trip on Allure of The Seas, I had to bust open my piggy bank :eek:) I'm just looking forward to going on a cruise and spending some time with my mom.

I've cruised on the Monarch Of The Seas before and had a blast. I was sad to see it leave Southern California. It has been several years since I've been on a cruise and I'm booked it since NOLA is close and cruising on the Elation is very reasonable. (My trip on Allure of The Seas, I had to bust open my piggy bank :eek:) I'm just looking forward to going on a cruise and spending some time with my mom.

My 24 year old daughter and I leave tomorrow for our Menorial Day cruise on the ELation. It has become a tradition for us to cruise together and leave hubby at home :D

Archived