Wheel House Bar on Coral

SueMLewis

Is there a fee to eat there for lunch. I noticed they have fish and chips are they good?

You're talking about the pub lunch, which is held on certain sea days from 11:30 - 2:30. No charge for food.

We disembarked the Coral on 15 May after 20 days. During the entire time all the Pub lunches were held in the Bayou Cafe. They were very good, and very well attended. Many times a short wait time. Was worth it.

It will almost always be in the Bayou. But one day someone murfed up and scheduled an art event in the Bayou after the lunch and they had to set up so they had it in Sabatinis...

We disembarked the Coral on 15 May after 20 days. During the entire time all the Pub lunches were held in the Bayou Cafe. They were very good, and very well attended. Many times a short wait time. Was worth it.

I've had it in the Wheelhouse, I'm sure of it --- we were seated at those cocktail tables and it was sort of awkward. Watch the Patters, it isn't highly advertised and you may miss it. My last 10 day cruise, it was served 3 times (at the Bayou) and the menu changed slightly.

I could see it happening for the same reason it got moved to Sabatinis once...

I've had it in the Wheelhouse, I'm sure of it --- we were seated at those cocktail tables and it was sort of awkward. Watch the Patters, it isn't highly advertised and you may miss it. My last 10 day cruise, it was served 3 times (at the Bayou) and the menu changed slightly.

Archived