sail7seas -- is this your suite picture?

Peggy Sue

img_deluxe_verandah_popup.jpg

Hi sail,

noticed suite photo's had been updated on their web site .. is this the photo they took of your suite on teh veendam? I do like the new bedding .. looks sharp!

I hope I attached this picture properly!!

Thanks,

Peggy Sue

Good for you, Peggy Sue. You attached the picture perfectly. I have no clue how to do that!! :(

YES.....YES, YES.......THAT IS OUR SUITE ON VEENDAM. We had such fun with the photographer and his assistant. They were incredibly nice folks and we so enjoyed them. They kept thanking us for cooperating and letting them use our suite but we kept thanking them for the fun we had with them.

He showed us some of his work and he is very talented. He's photographed just about all of the current ships for all the lines. Guess he is "THE" go to guy for ships photos.

Thanks for posting the picture....it's fun seeing it again. (....and we were the very first people to use the new damask runner on the foot of the bed. It was delivered to the ship especially for the photo. Of course, they ultimately will be (are) in all the Suites.)

What a sweet suite that is!!!:D

Makes me more excited (if that is possible) for our November Veendam cruise, as we are fortunate to have a Suite!:cool:

Localady....

This is what your Suite will look like. Every other cabin, the bed wall is reversed. This Suite shows the bed on the wall so that we faced aft when in it. Alternating cabins have the bed on the wall facing forward. We have no particular preference either way. Some people like it one way or another but either is fine for us.

This photo doesn't show you the GREAT dressing room with dressing table and sink....three mirrored glass doored closets. I love that dressing table.

Look at all the drawers in the bureau.......They're fabulous on this class of ships. They are AWFUL on the Vista ships IMO

I hope you enjoy your Suite as much as we always have.

Sail, Your Suite looks identical to the suite we had on the Ryndam last November after her SOE.(with bed facing the same way) Oh yes and with out your personal picture:) I want one for the Maasdam:o We are still patiently waiting to get the call from our TA that we have been taken off the waitlist for a suite. I frankly do not care where the suite is located because they are all pretty good on the Maasdam. I already told our TA how much more we would pay for the Suite since we will be gone next week to Maui, but she has my cell phone number and said she would call us right away. I just hope we can get lucky like Laura did last minute.

Lisa..

Finger crossed you get lucky and a Suite becomes available. We are happy we booked early enough for us to get the same Suite for our b-to-b's in June on Maasdam. I'll be sure to give a 'full report' before you embark Maasdam.

Have a great time in Maui. Travel safely.

Lisa..

Finger crossed you get lucky and a Suite becomes available. We are happy we booked early enough for us to get the same Suite for our b-to-b's in June on Maasdam. I'll be sure to give a 'full report' before you embark Maasdam.

Have a great time in Maui. Travel safely.

Thanks Sail, I could just kick myself for not having booked the Suite to begin with. We booked this cruise last July or August but did not decide to go for the Suite till after we got off the Rydam. So if we don't it is just my own fault but still hoping for the Best.

Localady....

This is what your Suite will look like. Every other cabin, the bed wall is reversed. This Suite shows the bed on the wall so that we faced aft when in it. Alternating cabins have the bed on the wall facing forward. We have no particular preference either way. Some people like it one way or another but either is fine for us.

This photo doesn't show you the GREAT dressing room with dressing table and sink....three mirrored glass doored closets. I love that dressing table.

Look at all the drawers in the bureau.......They're fabulous on this class of ships. They are AWFUL on the Vista ships IMO

I hope you enjoy your Suite as much as we always have.

S7S-

I know I will!!!:D

My DH and I are "sometimes" suite occupants.....sometimes we go for a mini-suite for cost control. But we do love it when we do have a suite, the suite becomes the vacation, regardless of where we sail!! ;)

Tell me, what is that to the right of the TV?
It's a photo that S7S placed there. My DW has a small multi-panel frame with photos of our grandkids that she puts out on every cruise. She simply updates the pix before each sailing. When she goes to visit her family, does she take my picture along to place on the dresser? NO! :( But those grandkids ... :)

It's a photo that S7S placed there. My DW has a small multi-panel frame with photos of our grandkids that she puts out on every cruise. She simply updates the pix before each sailing. When she goes to visit her family, does she take my picture along to place on the dresser? NO! :( But those grandkids ... :)

Yes, Jim is correct.

The photographer told us to leave out a personal item he would have in the photo so that when we later saw the photo either on line or in a brochure, we would know for sure that was OUR cabin.

When I saw this photo last night on the HAL sight I immediately thought of you and remembered your adventure with the photographer on the Veendam .. Just had to post and ask .. and glad I did!:p

Our Volendam suite was nice, but I really love the new colors .. much brighter!

Can't wait to see our suite on the Zaandam later this month ... All SOE enhancements are in place, so it will be fun to check out the differences between the Volendam. My dad is coming along with us and he loves cross word puzzles .... I'm anxious to check out the NY times crossword puzzle tables .. (drat..drawing a blank on what the new area is called!)

The photographer did a great job with all the cabin pictures .. very clear and crisp ... much nicer than the past photos.

Peggy Sue

Archived