Dinner seating

We are a small group of three and we have early seating. What are our chances of having a window seating in the dining room? Is there a way we can request this? We did our booking through RCCL. We have been free style cruisers in the past so we are not sure how this assigned seating works.

Assume that your reservations are all one - or if not that they are linked together so that all 3 of you are at the same table. Also, you can request a small or large table - that will give you table mates to enjoy dinner with.

As far as location goes, believe that is random. However, you can request a change when you first board if you do not like your table or table mates. Would not be concerned about window seating ..... it is usually dark when dinner is being served, or at least dusk, so there is not much to see.

We are a small group of three and we have early seating. What are our chances of having a window seating in the dining room? Is there a way we can request this? We did our booking through RCCL. We have been free style cruisers in the past so we are not sure how this assigned seating works.

You can also try emailing your request to rcldining@rccl.com. I've heard that they are very responsive.

You can also try emailing your request to rcldining@rccl.com. I've heard that they are very responsive.

We typically like the window seating as well and request it at the same time as dinner time preference. We use a TA but the request is made to RCI either way so you can do it direct as well. RCI is very accommodating with this and will try to get you what you want. As previously mentioned, you can also go to the maitre de for help should it not be as hoped. We always confirm our table as soon as we board - that way if we have a question we can try to resove it before the lines get too long with them.

That's what we did when we sailed the Liberty (group of 3). We asked for a table by ourselves by the window. In about 3 business days I had a confirmation, and was happy with out table assignment when I took a look the first day of the cruise.

I think you will have to go to the dining room when you arrive on board and ask about being moved.

we have MTD and I was hoping to request a "window" table for just the two of us since we have standing reservations for the same time each night....I emailed and this was the response:

Good day,

We are not able to confirm table assignment for My time dining. You will be able to confirm this request once onboard with our hostess.

Thank you and kindest regards"

So I guess I will just have to try in person on the ship....

we have MTD and I was hoping to request a "window" table for just the two of us since we have standing reservations for the same time each night....I emailed and this was the response:

Good day,

We are not able to confirm table assignment for My time dining. You will be able to confirm this request once onboard with our hostess.

Thank you and kindest regards"

So I guess I will just have to try in person on the ship....

That's exactly what I got! :(

Archived