Ice cream cake on the Sky?

MicheMommy

DH and I have a tradition of having ice cream cake for our anniversary. This year we'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary on our first cruise on the Sky. I'm assuming that I won't be able to get one, but thought I would ask if anyone knows if it is possible to order an ice cream cake from anywhere on the ship? I know DH won't be expecting it and it would be a fun surprise. Otherwise we'll probably just pick one up on our way home from the airport.

I haven't seen one, nor have I seen Baked Alaska lately (to me this is an ice cream cake too). You could always ask the Maitre 'd or Food & Bev manager if they would make one special just for you husband. Never hurts to ask, it might be a charge item though so consider thoroughly before you make a request.

I haven't seen one, nor have I seen Baked Alaska lately (to me this is an ice cream cake too). You could always ask the Maitre 'd or Food & Bev manager if they would make one special just for you husband. Never hurts to ask, it might be a charge item though so consider thoroughly before you make a request.

I was on the Pearl in October and they had a "Baked Alaska" parade but were using fake baked Alaska's. I commented to the waiter that I miss the real parade and the serving of baked Alaska afterwards. He came back in 5 minutes with baked alaska for 4. I gave him a nice tip for the kind gesture. Apparantly they have them upon request.

Archived