Oasis Must-Do's?

Does anybody have "Must Do's" for the Oasis of the Seas? Wanting to start a list, but cannot even remember everything!! Also, any tips or tricks?! Thank you all in advance. :)

Take a moment to look through the various telescopes they have onboard. Usually around the stairwells and elevators. Some pretty neat stuff you see!

Have dinner at Giovannis, lots of good food for only 20.00. We were there last week and it was the best dinner at sea in our 18 cruises, the steakhouse was also very good just not as good as giovannis.

We were on the Oasis late April early May and we've crossed Giovanni's off our list for future cruises. It was not for us, but some enjoy it.

If it is in your budget, give 150 Park Central a try. They have a fixed menu but it changes half way through the cruise, both meals were outstanding.

Also, try the tapas at Vintages. It's a great way to have a lighter meal and there are a number of yummy items.

Hope you love Oasis as much as we do.

I'd highly recommend getting in the Infinity hot tub on deck 15 (just outside the Solarium) as the ship leaves port from St. Thomas. There are tubs on both sides of the ship, make sure you are port side. The view is incredible. Also, and this will not suit everyones taste, but I really enjoyed watching Grease (the movie) at the Aquatheatre under the stars. Johnny Rockets was awesome, and 150 Central Park was incredible. Eat the roast beef sandwich at Park Cafe, and ride the Carosel (sp?). Make the cruise your own...there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many amazig things to do; I stopped trying to "do everything" on Day 2 after I realized it wasn't possible...I concentrated on things that interested me most and I had the best time possible....I'm sure I missed stuff, but that's just more reason to go back :)

Archived