Thank you to the US Military!!!!!

bobmal99

They stand the wall while we sleep and say "NO HARM WILL COME TO YOU TONIGHT, not on my watch".

Thank you guys and gals . . . you are the greatest fighting force in the world . . . representing the greatest nation in the World.

May God Bless out Troops, past and present. Taps to Dad for 28 years in the USN. [RIP].[ Vet of three wars.] I remember a day a friend and I stood on a corner in Queens NY. w/ a soldier just home from Vietnam. He was giving direction to the jeeps and trucks in a long convoy. We waved to every one passing by.

Yes exactly. My husband is a Vietnam Vet and we have participated in Rolling Thunder several times. It is an AMAZING and MOVING experience. The amount of veterans visiting "The Wall" will bring tears to your eyes. In years past there is a Marine that stands at Attention in Full Saulte complete dress uniform while every single motorcycle passes him......his "Welcome Home" to all of them I've been told.

That would be SSgt Tim Chambers. Last year he was out there with a broken right wrist holding the salute for over four hours.

Dave

This holiday celebrated tomorrow is for our war dead

For the people who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom

For our pursuit of happiness , fruit our ability to live they way we want

This day we reflect and say thank you

Of course we salute to all who serve past and present

Thank you Troops! Both DH and I are military brats and are very proud of our military heritage and families. went to DFW Nat'l Cemetery yesterday to place flowers on my Dad an Brother-in-law graves. What a beautiful, peaceful place.

Thanks to all who have served and are serving!

Thanks to all our Men and Women around the world past and present that serve this great country and have and will give their lives for the freedoms that we all here in this country use every day of our life.

Have a great and safe Memorial Day.

No matter when or where you served you are not forgotten.

Thank you to all the men and women who have served past, present and future and a special thank you to my two sons who both served in the US Navy, the youngest who is in Afghanistan as I type this.

It is not a weekend for celebration but a day of reflection of the sacrifices members of our military have given so that we may continue to enjoy the freedoms we enjoy. Thank you to those who have served and are currently serving.

I laid to rest yesterday a Marine veteran (Korean era) who was a friend of mine at Biloxi National Cemetary. We had a nice turnout of the Marine Corps League, Leathernecks Confederation Motorcycle Club, Combat Vets M/C, and the Patriot Guard Riders.

Dave

So very true! And our older Veterans are passing very fast! My husband is Captain of the Honor Guard at his American Legion...they had five services at Sarasota National on Friday, two on Saturday. They average fifteen services at month.

Thanks to all the men and women that have served and continue to serve . And a special thanks to my husband for his 21 years of service (and counting) in the Marine Corps. You have always taken care of your country and your family. The boys and I love you and are so proud!

That would be SSgt Tim Chambers. Last year he was out there with a broken right wrist holding the salute for over four hours.

Dave

when I saw him standing there is brought tears to my eyes. It means so much to so many!

May God Bless out Troops, past and present. Taps to Dad for 28 years in the USN. [RIP].[ Vet of three wars.] I remember a day a friend and I stood on a corner in Queens NY. w/ a soldier just home from Vietnam. He was giving direction to the jeeps and trucks in a long convoy. We waved to every one passing by.

Two typo's Our troops and one day it was early sorry.

Just think it ironic that there are 40 some postings thanking our men and women who have and who are protecting our freedom, and 700 + who are whining about what they won't get with the new levels with Carnival. Come on people get real!!! Thank you to all who have and are serving to give me my freedom:D

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Just think it ironic that there are 40 some postings thanking our men and women who have and who are protecting our freedom, and 700 + who are whining about what they won't get with the new levels with Carnival. Come on people get real!!! Thank you to all who have and are serving to give me my freedom:D

Thank you for saying this! Brings a little perspective into what's real right?

Archived