Weather in Norway

Only 3 weeks to go now and I am in the process of sorting out the clothes. I had decided to take mostly summer stuff and a few warmer things but after looking at the weather forecast today, if things don't improve a lot, I think it will be the other way round. Tromso 2 degrees and Bergen being the warmest at 13 :eek::eek::eek:

Only 3 weeks to go now and I am in the process of sorting out the clothes. I had decided to take mostly summer stuff and a few warmer things but after looking at the weather forecast today, if things don't improve a lot, I think it will be the other way round. Tromso 2 degrees and Bergen being the warmest at 13 :eek::eek::eek:

The weather in Norway can change dramatically, bit like ours really. We cruised to the north cape in June and had cracking weather, sunbathing most days, a bit cooler at night. Take shorts, thermals and waterproofs:D

Right!

Good waterproof walking shoes

thermal vest

shirt

fleece

lightweight waterproof jacket

waterproof jungle hat

If neccessary I can hide in the coach.

the weather will be scorching in late June. Sunbathing at midnight :D

Right!

Good waterproof walking shoes

thermal vest

shirt

fleece

lightweight waterproof jacket

waterproof jungle hat

If neccessary I can hide in the coach.

the weather will be scorching in late June. Sunbathing at midnight :D

We wish:) Good job we're not restricted on luggage.

Was laughing at hubby before wanting to take his ski jacket if he sees this now he'll be wanting his thermals as well.

We wish:) Good job we're not restricted on luggage.

Was laughing at hubby before wanting to take his ski jacket if he sees this now he'll be wanting his thermals as well.

Hi Mary,Hows your knee now? is it holding up,been too Norway twice,the weather is normally just sort of warm,but you can guarantee it will rain in Bergen,both times we went there it was raining in the town but as soon as you went outside the town it stopped!The fiords and surrounding areas are just breathtaking,you will love it.

Archived