Extra Latitudes Rewards

Book a select cruise denoted by a icon_latitudes.png icon and automatically receive up to $250 onboard credit, plus an extra Latitudes Rewards point per night. To redeem your onboard credit, login with your username or your Latitudes membership number what would be the rewards total for booking a 7 night epic or breakaway studio 1 year out?

Book a select cruise denoted by a icon_latitudes.png icon and automatically receive up to $250 onboard credit, plus an extra Latitudes Rewards point per night. To redeem your onboard credit, login with your username or your Latitudes membership number what would be the rewards total for booking a 7 night epic or breakaway studio 1 year out?

7 regular points, 7 extra points for early booking, and 7 extra poinst for the latitude monthly.....21 points for your studio cabin one year out. :)

Another fine example of the joke Latitudes has become.

Are you reading NCL? :(

John

Yeah.. on the otherhand, I do like the way its done by a per night basis rather than a per trip basis as well as the extra point boost for suites versus regardless of cabin. If they dropped everything else it would be fine. As it is, I get the 7X7X7 for suite, plus early booking, plus length of trip.

Another fine example of the joke Latitudes has become.

Are you reading NCL? :(

John

I have a b2b booked for next year. With Latitudes bonus for the second 12 days that one cruise will generate 84 points and make anyone platinum. I figure in a couple of years 1/2 the passengers onboard could be Patinum. Great for many but no longer a loyalty program.

Yeah.. on the otherhand, I do like the way its done by a per night basis rather than a per trip basis as well as the extra point boost for suites versus regardless of cabin. If they dropped everything else it would be fine. As it is, I get the 7X7X7 for suite, plus early booking, plus length of trip.

Which makes it no longer a loyalty program as time2cruise1 said. Until they do something to recognize true loyalty, Latitudes is a shell of the program that it once was.

Sorry, booking a suite does not make you any more loyal than someone who can only afford an inside. But, I do agree with you on the number of night vs. number of cruises. But then again I do have 217 days aboard 27 NCL cruises dating back to 1989 with another 11 day coming up in October.

John

I guess it depends on how flexible you are in your cruising. I've determined that I will never get the x4 on points.

The one night per cruise is obviously easy. 9 months out isn't that hard depending on your schedule. The only gotcha is if you rebook to get a better price, then you lose this one. At least that's how I understand it from reading on here?

Booking a suite or not is easily controllable, however, we choose to cruise more often in a balcony versus cruising less often in the more expensive suites.

The hard one is the extra point for inside offers. I tend to find that most times the inside offers aren't going out far enough for us to be able to combine them with the early booking point.

Then again, I'm cruising for the destinations and timing that suits us and not booking around "points"....

• 1 month later...
I guess it depends on how flexible you are in your cruising. I've determined that I will never get the x4 on points.

The one night per cruise is obviously easy. 9 months out isn't that hard depending on your schedule. The only gotcha is if you rebook to get a better price, then you lose this one. At least that's how I understand it from reading on here?

Booking a suite or not is easily controllable, however, we choose to cruise more often in a balcony versus cruising less often in the more expensive suites.

The hard one is the extra point for inside offers. I tend to find that most times the inside offers aren't going out far enough for us to be able to combine them with the early booking point.

Then again, I'm cruising for the destinations and timing that suits us and not booking around "points"....

Agree... and besides.. if you aren't worried about your "points" you don't mind losing them as you get closer to the cruise and the price goes way down .. and you take the adjustment :-)

Archived