This could be good website news

I just saw this on the Crown and Anchor Society page....

"CROWN & ANCHOR® SOCIETY ACCOUNT TEMPORARILY UNAVAILIBLE-

We are conducting a systems upgrade beginning Friday, June 1. Your Crown & Anchor® Society membership information may be temporarily unavailable online and at our call centers. Please check back on Monday, June 4, after 9 a.m. EST. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Hopefully they will work out some of the kinks, not make more :p

Bwaaa Ha ha ha ha ha ha ...oh, you weren't joking?:rolleyes:

I have NO faith that would happen...since I booked my Dec 2011 Oasis cruise in Dec 2010, the website has stated that D 1 cabins on Oasis have a smaller balcony (50 sq feet) than D2-8( 53 sq feet), when in fact the D1 s are 30 sq feet LARGER(80 sq feet). Now, two and half years later people are still asking why they should pay more for a balcony that is 3 feet SMALLER, according to the website. For 2 1/2 years (at least) they have been selling a premium product at premium price, but listing the product as having less than he standard product.

How long do you think it would take a grocery store to correct pricing of a 16 oz can a beans labeled as 10 oz., but selling for 16 oz price...how long do you think it would take the grocery store to figure out how bad that is for their own bottom line business and fix it? If they can't fix the things that would immediately benefit their bottom line, I have no faith they will " fix" anything that would be a convenience or benefit to their customers.

Archived