Half Moon Cay

I know there are Port boards / Private islandboards.. but I am only interested in CCL responses for this...

For anyone who has done a Cabana on HMC...

How far in advance were you able to book it?

( The cabana )

In reading the private island boards, some people booked their Cabana 10 months early... and some were not able to book it until a few months before the cruise. I am curious when Carnival makes it available?

Thanks so much !

I know there are Port boards / Private islandboards.. but I am only interested in CCL responses for this...

For anyone who has done a Cabana on HMC...

How far in advance were you able to book it?

( The cabana )

In reading the private island boards, some people booked their Cabana 10 months early... and some were not able to book it until a few months before the cruise. I am curious when Carnival makes it available?

Thanks so much !

You should be able to see on the Carnival site when they are up for booking.. they book fast.. so I would keep checking..

You should be able to see on the Carnival site when they are up for booking.. they book fast.. so I would keep checking..

You can only see that if you are booked for the cruise...

I am considering the itinerary for 2013 but not booked yet :-) thanks !!!

You can only see that if you are booked for the cruise...

I am considering the itinerary for 2013 but not booked yet :-) thanks !!!

Well as soon as you book.. then keep checking.. you can reserve on line then you pick the cabana once on board..;)

Well as soon as you book.. then keep checking.. you can reserve on line then you pick the cabana once on board..;)

Yeah I think I am going to be pretty obsessive about it.

It is just interesting to me how cruise lines differ as to when they make their excursions available

I booked my cabana the day after I booked my Destiny cruise. The cabana was the reason I booked that ship and Itinerary. Like the others, I booked in November 2011 for my May 2012 cruise, 6 months before and yes, they did sell out a few months before so I wouldn't wait if I were you.

Enjoy, I wish I could stay there forever :)

I have a November 2013 cruise book and HMC is one of my ports.

I check every other day but as it stands right now it is way too early for me to try to reserve a cabana.

I will continue to check but right now I just get a error screen. No excursions are showing at all right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a November 2013 cruise book and HMC is one of my ports.

I check every other day but as it stands right now it is way too early for me to try to reserve a cabana.

I will continue to check but right now I just get a error screen. No excursions are showing at all right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the same for our October 2013 cruise. I just keep checking.

I saw mention in another thread that if there will be more than one ship at HMC then they split the available cabanas between the two ships. Then, at "some point", if they are not all booked by one of the ships they become available to the other.

I don't KNOW this to be true but did read it here. I mention on the off chance that your ship's allotted cabins are booked. There could still be hope!

I saw mention in another thread that if there will be more than one ship at HMC then they split the available cabanas between the two ships. Then, at "some point", if they are not all booked by one of the ships they become available to the other.

I don't KNOW this to be true but did read it here. I mention on the off chance that your ship's allotted cabins are booked. There could still be hope!

I've never known there to be more than one ship at HMC at any given time.

They don't schedule 2 ships at HMC at the same time.

We are sailing on the Pride Nov. 4 ,2012 . Ofcourse hmc cabanas are all sold out.

I was wondering , if we book another cruise for next year while aboard ship, can I reserve a cabana at the same time?

I'm not 100% sure but I think you can only book any excursions/Cabana's online :confused:

We are sailing on the Pride Nov. 4 ,2012 . Ofcourse hmc cabanas are all sold out.

I was wondering , if we book another cruise for next year while aboard ship, can I reserve a cabana at the same time?

That's a good question. Assuming that cabana's would even be available to reserve at that time (for your future cruise), I wonder if the Future Cruise People on board your Pride cruise would have access to the excursion page?

Can't hurt to ask.

BTW, we are sailing the Pride on Nov 4th as well.

Oliver

I booked our cruise 17 months in advance and booked the cabana within a month after. Odd how some can't be booked until closer to sailing. Someone on our roll call booked a cabana a month or so ago and there was only 1 left available and we are still 11 months from sailing!

Archived