But if wasn't watching it..it would be more

We have to keep at it with this friendy group

We're all doing this as a weight loss troop

Let's keep marching to our weight loss goal

Very good for our body and soul

For your prayers, good thoughts and

kind words.

We're glad they didn't find anything wrong

but he still has pain. It's better some what..

but why does he have it? A mystery?

Great all the test came back clean but?

See what happens this week.

Thanks again.

'Mornin Belle, sorry to hear the struggles continue for you and yours. Still including you in the daily convo with the Man, hoping for a turn to the better soon.

Oh what a weak, weak, man I am!

Kicked butt all last week, even through a wedding with lots of celebrating and temptation. Then I finally, FINALLY landed a job, and one that I really wanted - good people, good pay, with a challenge to my abilities!

So I celebrated by eating the better part of a whole pepperoni pizza last night and a beer or two. So, 12 hours before weigh in I had a cheat week (not a cheat day) - way to go skippy...

The scale laughed at me, the dog looks disgusted, and this morning I'm a tad peeved at myself. So, I'm up 3 lbs again, which makes I a negative -1lb for the challenge for week three.

I am now heading out for a run while it is still in the 70's, then some garage cleaning and grass mowing as penance.

Please tell me some of you did better...

Few have a low gains I know and makes you sore

But if wasn't watching it..it would be more :rolleyes:

brother here from Washington state

thought about it but ate till I ache :eek:

here's to next week :D

Good morning everyone!!

I'm up 1 lb. this week. I didn't make it to the gym even once. My inlaws have been here since last Thursday and we have been on the run since they got here. I only had one VERY BIG cheat day as far as food & drink. Yesterday we went to Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs beat the Padres. I had a some fries from Mcdonald's (a huge love of mine!!) and they were soo salty, I'm hoping my 1 pound is just water weight and tomorrow it will be gone.

Belle--Sorry your hubby still has the pain--where is it located?

Shootr--Congrats on the job!!

Have a great week everyone!!

Shelly

Belle ~ Continued prayers for your hubby!

Everyone ~ Keep pressing on, even if you stumble....KEEP GOING!!!!

My results for this week......

I am down 1.4 pounds from last Thursday.

That means I have lost 5.6 pounds toward the 8 in 8 Challenge.

My total loss is 59.2 pounds.

Enjoy the upcoming weekend everyone!!

Hello Everyone,

Belle, I'm so sorry your hubby is still in pain.

I stayed the same which is great because hubby's brithday was last Friday and we ate out and I cooked him a bunch of his favorite foods over the weekend.

I think I'm down 5 lbs. from end of March when I came back from my last cruise.

McFam5, great job on the weight loss.

Good luck to everyone this week. Diana

I am down 1 to 156.

Had to stop the delivery of my diet food since I got a new to me car. Hopefully I learned about portion control and putting some aside for evening snack. DH and I have learned some better recipes as well. I have been experimenting with more Indian and lentil dishes. Great vegetarian dishes with interesting spices. It's always easier to eat diet food when you like the taste.

Belle- Hope your DH gets to feeling better soon.

Shootr- Great news on the job! Send good thoughts DH's way. He has been out of a job for 2 years now.

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. I stayed the same. I really overate all weekend, so I am happy that I didn't gain.

Congrats to all the losers.

Belle, I am so sorry that your husband isn't feeling any better. It is good that the tests don't show anything wrong, but it must be so frustrating for him to still have pain. I hope that he is feeling better soon.

Rose

Belle - sorry that your husband still has pain, but glad that they didn't find anything major. My MIL was in the hospital for a week and then in rehab for 2 weeks ... and will be staying for probably 3 weeks more.. All due to lower back pain - they've done so much testing, but nothing comes back. Now she has to walk with a walker and sometimes wheelchair - don't know if she will be able to go back to assisted living. They haven't been able to find the right combo of meds for pain (she's a sweet woman and its difficult to see when she gets out of charactor).

Life is always interesting .. I have gained 32 pounds since our cruise in October, but this week I have lost 1 pound of it. Wish I didn't try to get through "stuff" by eating.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Congratulations to all the losers. Shootr - Congratulations on the job!

Archived