Dinner with the Captain!

LHP

So they gave him a beautiful Canvas picture ( 18 x 30 of the Elation that said....

"Celebrating DJ's 50th Cruise" and the date...and it was signed by the Captain, the Hotel Director, the Cruise Director and the Chief Purser.

And had his picture taking when the Captain presented it to him.

BTW the other 2 fellows not in uniform are two dear friends who booked this cruise to sail with us after they found out we were going. Carnival was kind enough to include them as well.

This picture was taken on the last Sea Day.....

It is kinda hard to read across the top...

"Celebrating DJ's 50th Cruise" May 28 - June 2, 2012

Congrats to DJ. What a nice gift for him. I'm sure it is one he will cherish for years to come.:)

Congrats to DJ. What a nice gift for him. I'm sure it is one he will cherish for years to come.:)

nice to see you on here again..doing repo of Legend in April..doing UK @ Olympic time..to Eng, Ire, Scot, Wales..and some more Carnivals....Happy cruzin to you...judi

nice to see you on here again..doing repo of Legend in April..doing UK @ Olympic time..to Eng, Ire, Scot, Wales..and some more Carnivals....Happy cruzin to you...judi

No cruises in between? Doesn't sound like you.....lol. Come join us on the Spirit to Oz. About 20 of us from the Magic TA.

Sorry for the hijack, Linda.

No cruises in between? Doesn't sound like you.....lol. Come join us on the Spirit to Oz. About 20 of us from the Magic TA.

Sorry for the hijack, Linda.

have had roadie trips..just finished 50th Class Reunion, last week, had B'day this week, 2 weeks a roadie.. 16 day UK, Cruzin Sept, B2B in Nov.. Dec holidays...looking @ a B2B for Jan..then Feb..April on Legend Repo..so my life is pretty darn full and busy. I've offered to be toe TRIVIA MAVEN again on Legend. Trying to decide what my 50th Carnival will be as I get that 50% off..such decisions!!!! woe is me...judi

Archived