Please Settle a "Discussion"

silverbird

Has Princess done a cruise out of Port Everglades to Bermuda recently? I do not remember reading about such a cruise. I am under the impression that they went out of New York. Thanks.

No. Not recently. As you say, the only Bermuda stops are on the roundtrip NYC to the Caribbean voyages. (And on an upcoming 4-day party cruise in October!).

I wish they would do a 7 day out of Port Everglades with 3 days in Bermuda like the cruises out of NY. I would love to do a cruise of Bermuda but don't want to fly north to cruise south.:D

I wish they would do a 7 day out of Port Everglades with 3 days in Bermuda like the cruises out of NY. I would love to do a cruise of Bermuda but don't want to fly north to cruise south.:D
One of the problems with Bermuda is that they have limited docking facilities and most ships have to dock at King's Wharf which is a distance from Hamilton and most activities. If I were to do another cruise to Bermuda, I'd do it on a small ship that can dock right in Hamilton.

One of the problems with Bermuda is that they have limited docking facilities and most ships have to dock at King's Wharf which is a distance from Hamilton and most activities. If I were to do another cruise to Bermuda, I'd do it on a small ship that can dock right in Hamilton.

Sounds good to me! Hamilton is much more convenient. Now all we need is for Princess or another crusieline to leave from Ft. Lauderdale.:D

I wish Princess had more cruises out of NY and even NJ, CT or Baltimore, so I don't have to fly south all the time. ;) I don't care where I am cruising to, I just want to be on a Princess cruise! :D Flying can add quite a bit to the cost of the cruise vs driving to the port.

Sounds good to me! Hamilton is much more convenient. Now all we need is for Princess or another crusieline to leave from Ft. Lauderdale.:D

I'm with you. Bermuda is on our short list, but we'd rather avoid the potentially cold weather & rough seas associated with cruising from NY. We'd consider any cruise line. It would be preferable to dock in Hamilton.

As a side note, there was a thread a few days ago about people wanting a Princess ship in Port Canaveral. We discount PC, because of the itineraries. Bermuda from PC would fix that problem. It wouldn't be as convenient as PE for many people, but it would satisfy the people who want a ship there & those who find the PC itineraries undesirable.

Archived