Celebrity's web site not working again?

Waihekean

I've never understood how they can allow their website to be such a horrible experience for users.

It just HAS to be losing customers that don't book thru agents.

I've sworn at it for three years now. :D

*sigh* I'm trying to log in and it keeps bringing up the 'contact us' page instead.

and speaking of the 'Contact us' page, why does it say 'Monday-Sunday 24 hours/7 days a week ' when they aren't? I've tried calling at various times recently and get the recorded message saying to call back within office hours

I've never understood how they can allow their website to be such a horrible experience for users.

It just HAS to be losing customers that don't book thru agents.

I've sworn at it for three years now. :D

I booked our first cruise with celebrity over the phone with an agent last month. Decided to check out our reservation, excursions, beverage packages, ect...

It would let me fill out new user but when I went to login it did not have me on file! Called there IT department? She said " you need to call an agent since you booked with one, my celebrity will just confuse you".

Seriously!! I almost cancelled right there and then.

The sad thing is that we have found the IT staff on board the ships to be very helpful & knowledgeable....maybe they should put some of them onto the website situation!!!:D

"Interesting" that X still have the same problems they had 6 months ago. I sent them a 4 side document where I had listed all problems complete with screen dumps and text. Big words from X (as usual...) they where SO glad that I had sent them the info and they would adress the problems at ONCE. Sure.....

Actually I think they can sell out all of their IT personnal together with their chiefs. The problem is that I don't think anybody than X should like to have them...

Archived