11am flight?

rok233

I have an 11am flight departing from Orlando. Would this leave me enough time if I carry my own luggage off? If I don't take this flight I can't get another one until the next day.

Thanks

It could be close, but 9 out of 10 times no problem. I have had at least 4 cruises where I would have missed a 11 am flight .. but who knows.

I ran into a full customs, walking off took 2 hours

Ecstasy ran into the pier and broke it.. didnt get off until close to 11 am

fog

things like that.. a hurricane once, we got in a whole day late ...so no matter what time you booked, you would have missed the flight.

I would chance it.

Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear. :D

What time do the first passengers usually get off the ship?

Between 7 an 8. Im VIP so I have actually gotten off even earlier than the time stated in the daily capers.

I have an 11am flight departing from Orlando. Would this leave me enough time if I carry my own luggage off? If I don't take this flight I can't get another one until the next day.

Thanks

How are you gonna GET to Orlando? if you take the CCL shuttle, you have to wait for it to fill up........ a cab would be quite expensive since its a good 45 minute ride.....

I would personally NOT chance it......

How are you gonna GET to Orlando? if you take the CCL shuttle, you have to wait for it to fill up........ a cab would be quite expensive since its a good 45 minute ride.....

I would personally NOT chance it......

I'm taking a taxi which should give me plenty of time even if I don't get off until 9.

I'm taking a taxi which should give me plenty of time even if I don't get off until 9.

wow, thats going to cost a small fortune.. I would check into a private shuttle driver .. really. That long of a taxi ride will be really expensive.

I don't think you'd be fine taking a taxi if you got off at 9am.

It is about 45 minutes to an hour depending on trafic and you need to get through security.

I have no experience with shuttles but I see travelynx and Cocoa Beach shuttle being mentioned with positive results.

Bill

Thanks

Not out of Orlando. You need to be at the airport no later than 9:00 a.m. That means walking off the ship no later than 7:30 a.m. and that is not likely to happen no matter how you debark.

We were on the Ecstasy last week. As I recall, the first of the "self-assist" folks were allowed to get off the ship around 8am. (We stayed to have breakfast in the MDR and did not get off the ship until 8:45 am. Still, we were off the ship and through ICE in less than 30 minutes.)

If you have a flight that leaves MCO prior to 1pm, there was a notice that you should contact the Guest Services desk the night before the return to Port Canaveral. I assume that they will advise you/help you to get off the boat first, but then you are on your own.

We did not have a flight until 2pm, so we got a chance to see a lot of the airport before our flight. I did notice LONG lines at some times of the day for security. I guess that's why Zqvol recommended getting to the airport so far in advance of your flight.

it's asame cruiselines can't copy what Disney does for disembarking.

You go and eat breakast around 6:30am to 7am and while eating they announce that the ship is cleared and you leave at your leisure.

No sitting around waiting for your numbers to be called.

Bill

Archived