Spa pricing?

FlipperRae

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the spa prices are like? We would specifically be most interested in a couples massage. We have a fairly generous OBC and were just discussing what we might do with it, as we have already prepaid for our La Reserve dinner and have planned independent excursions. We are waffling about ordering the drink package too.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the spa prices are like? We would specifically be most interested in a couples massage. We have a fairly generous OBC and were just discussing what we might do with it, as we have already prepaid for our La Reserve dinner and have planned independent excursions. We are waffling about ordering the drink package too.

There are/were several couple massage options (some of which you must cover with the Spa front desk on the ship) but I believe that they ranged from a low of $270 to a high of $450 for a 45 minute massage. Longer massages were also available, but we never priced them.

Checking the Canyon Ranch Menu of Services, the Two by Two Massages are from $508 (80 minutes Canyon Stone Massage), and the least expensive is the Tension Zone Massage (50 minutes) $334.

The other massages available are Aromatherapy Massage, Aromatherapy Muscle Soother, Canyon Ranch Massage, Deep Tissue Massage. Prices vary by 50 minute or 80 minute segments.

There are also other massages listed, but not under side by side. Your best bet is to check out the Canyon Ranch Menu of Services when you're onboard and book at that time.

Good luck!

We live in Palm Springs with a lot of very good Spa's. I have to say the last cruise on The Marina. the Canyon Ranch Spa was a disappointment at best. Besides being very over priced, service at the front check-in was -0-. "Here's your locker key, next." Come on if your going to be over priced, at least give great service. I think "0" needs to rethink the Spa, as very thing else is great. Rick

We live in Palm Springs with a lot of very good Spa's. I have to say the last cruise on The Marina. the Canyon Ranch Spa was a disappointment at best. Besides being very over priced, service at the front check-in was -0-. "Here's your locker key, next." Come on if your going to be over priced, at least give great service. I think "0" needs to rethink the Spa, as very thing else is great. Rick

Great spas here also. Nothing special. Including room and massage table. No atmosphere.

Archived