REAL BOARDING TIME Freedom of the Seas???

I just spoke with 2 different limo companies. Both told me that Port Canaveral does not allow the drivers to drop off passengers prior to about 11:30 am. We are going on Freedom.

Yes, we know the rooms are not ready until 1pm-ish, just like to hang out on board as long as possible.

Anyone know the scoop?

Thanks

Betty

The REAL time depends on when they get cleared by Customs and can get passengers off. Sometimes its quick, sometimes its slow...different every week. Typically we get on board by noon or 1230, but have had to wait an hour once before.

I just got off of Freedom yesterday. When we arrived, checked in and actually on board it was around 11:30, and there were plenty of people already onboard. We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle coming from the airport and there were excellent. I hope this helps.

When we dropped our luggage off last week at 10:00 AM there was a line and they were not letting anyone through security. After we returned our rental car and took the shuttle back to the port at about 10:45, the line was moving and both doors were open.

This was last week. If you plan 11:00 you should be OK, just be ready to wait if you have to.

Archived