Harv & Marv

Dreamer757

We were recently in Juneau and booked an excursion with Harv & Marv. We had a fantastic time with Captain Liz on the OB-1. The OB-1 seats six, which our entire party filled up. If you want to see some photos from the amazing trip that we had feel free to stop by my facebook page be clicking here. Oh, and if you are trying to figure out what to do in Juneau just book a trip with Harv and Marv...you won't be disappointed whatsoever!

We were recently in Juneau and booked an excursion with Harv & Marv. We had a fantastic time with Captain Liz on the OB-1. The OB-1 seats six, which our entire party filled up. If you want to see some photos from the amazing trip that we had feel free to stop by my facebook page be clicking here. Oh, and if you are trying to figure out what to do in Juneau just book a trip with Harv and Marv...you won't be disappointed whatsoever!

Very nice photos - thanks for posting! The H & M tours do get very good reviews.... leaning towards this group. Was the water choppy? Anyone feel a little seasick? It's my only concern with a small boat.

What other tours did you take? :)

Very nice photos - thanks for posting! The H & M tours do get very good reviews.... leaning towards this group. Was the water choppy? Anyone feel a little seasick? It's my only concern with a small boat.

What other tours did you take? :)

There were six of us and no one got seasick. I don't think anyone took anything, such as dramamine. My mom, who is in her 60s, had never been on this type of boat and was a little nervous at first. That quickly passed! She absolutely loved it! The water wasn't choppy. We crossed a few wakes from other boats, which was more fun than anything. Our captain did a great job navigating the waters.

This trip we (my husband and I) didn't take any other tours. A few years ago, when we were in Juneau, Alaska, we booked a photo safari by land and sea through the ship, which was a fun trip. In Sitka we did a sea otter and wildlife tour, and saw amazing wildlife. In Ketchikan we did the Misty Fjords explorer and we wouldn't to that again as we are about the wildlife and didn't see much on that trip.

This trip we walked in to Skagway. My in-laws went on the Whitepass Railroad excursion booked through the ship. They enjoyed it, but there was so much snow that there wasn't a lot to see. A bear was spotted, but not by them. In Ketchikan, we did a self-guided walking tour using a map we picked up at the visitor center. My in-laws went on a independent float plane excursion and loved that. They would do it again!

I am happy to answer any other questions you may have!

Bathrooms on board?

I am not 100% sure if all there boats have a bathroom on board, but the OB-1 had a marine head (term for bathroom). Marine heads are a little temperamental so the captain will give you usage instructions before you set out.

Archived