PCD has set in for the whole family

NJfoodie

We bid goodbye for now to the NCL Star this past sunday after a wonderful vacation and since then my 3 yr old DS has been complaining that he wants to go back to the ship and go to kids club. This morning, he was walking around the house singing "happy happy! Washy washy! coffee coffee!..."

I guess PCD can hit even the littlest cruisers!

We bid goodbye for now to the NCL Star this past sunday after a wonderful vacation and since then my 3 yr old DS has been complaining that he wants to go back to the ship and go to kids club. This morning, he was walking around the house singing "happy happy! Washy washy! coffee coffee!..."

I guess PCD can hit even the littlest cruisers!

How absolutely CUTE is that??!!!! :D That just put a big smile on my face.

You've created a monster however....LOL Good luck with that!!!!! :D:D:D

It's all my little one talks about. She constantly gives a play by play of "are we going to get on the airplane and go to the ship and go to the beach and swim with the fish and...." She goes on forever. I tell you, she knows every single sea creature out there. LOL So took her first 2 cruises (both in the last 8 months) at the age of 3 and we have our next booked in 6 months. She talks about it all the time. She loved going around the ship singing "washy, washy, happy, happy, all day long". :)

Sounds like time to book another cruise.

I agree. It usually hits us a day or 2 after the cruise (sometimes not even that long) and we solve it by talking about where we want to cruise next.

DH and I are dedicated cruisers.

The only cure for PCD is having another booked so you have something to start to plan and research. Works for us! Have three more booked and am currently looking to book one for 2013 and one for 2014 within the next 60 days to get more Lat OBC!:)

My wife and I have two booked for 2013 after going on our honeymoon on the POA this past January. Sadly, we're going to have to take a break after that due to our desires to have kids and NCL's rules about pregnancy and newborns. :(

Archived