Cruise Babies

EmilyM

Have any of your children been conceived on a ship?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Have any of your children been conceived on a ship?

• Yes! It is the best place to relax and make a baby.
    • No, but we tried.
    • No, we never cruised when we were trying.
    • This question is obscene!

Emily -

Nope, but I think that is primarily because I had a loss back in Feb and am a bit superstitious this time around. I do have a good feeling though!

You'll have to let me know if you guys had good luck!

BTW, I looked at your profile and noticed that today is your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

Jenn

Let's just say that my Son-in-Law gave a nod to HAL on his daughter's birth announcement. We took a family cruise on the Maasdam in December 2003 and Emily was born in July 2004. My daughter and her husband were hoping for their second child and when we got home from our cruise she was actually diagnosed as infertile. Thankfully, the diagnosis was wrong and the proof is now almost 10 months old and along with her brother occupies the center of our universe.

This was Sheri and Mike's second "make a baby cruise". It worked both times. They swear by it. Must be something about the motion of the ocean?

Linda ;)

Ryansmemom, what a wonderful story! I hope it works for me, too!

Jeyfer, I am sorry to hear about the loss. I really hope you are pregnant this time and everything works out well. So sweet of you to notice that today's my birthday! My husband is travelling for work ALL DAY (7am to 8pm), so I am alone with the boards! Thanks for keeping me company, everyone!

Good Luck Emily - Had you participated in the "stupid pool games" your chances of conceiving would have drastically increased!!!

Actually you may be luckier by not being there. :p

The "Beautiful and Elegant Maasdam" will guarantee success.

Gee, girls, wouldn't this be better shared by email? :o

Sorry. I didn't realize I was upsetting the balance of the thread here. I'm new here and don't know the rules about what is and isn't appropriate to post. I'll stick to email from now on if the topic moves away from anything cruise related.

Sorry. I didn't realize I was upsetting the balance of the thread here. I'm new here and don't know the rules about what is and isn't appropriate to post. I'll stick to email from now on if the topic moves away from anything cruise related.

Oh, you guys are all right - don't worry about it too much.

There will always be folks who think certain things shouldn't be discussed on various threads - and "personal" things should be taken to email - and perhaps they should, but don't let it bother you too much if you occassionally "err", lol.

I think that these forums are supposed fun as well as informative, so I hope some of the comments on this thread don't scare you off. :)

We gave our daughter and son in law a cruise for a wedding present. The cruise was for six months after they were married, as neither of them could get off work at the time of their wedding.

We now have a grandson that could be called Ryndam!!! :)

Happy cruising........................

actually my body is not cooperating with the dates of the cruise, but that is okay. We might to find out if I get pregnant or not on the cruise and that is just as exciting.

I want to plan something really special for the big announcement. Maybe I will have our waiter bring something baby related for his appetizer ;)

I can't wait!

Anyone of you ever had a "Wang Wang" in the Crow's nest? They're pretty lethal Now, there's an interesting baby name ;) !

MichMike; lifeboat and elevator, huh:rolleyes: ! More power to you

Good luck to you Emily and have a great time!

Archived